Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dive in head first into the ball pit to discussion,glow,rage, howl everything about your favorite filthy Filipino Shotzi Blackheart.

Daddy has been tearing it up for years on the independent scene now no doubt soon if not already gonna be a fan favorite to the WWE crowd.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well to be honest with Shotzi there's not much to glow about her regular normal matches. Her moves are basic standard offense. Nothing to explosive about her moveset.

What makes her stand out is everything else about her.

Then you get to her hardcore matchs. She must've dranked buckets of milk as pizzacat for titanium like bones cause how she doesn't get injured is beyond me. Like Chris said she takes insane bumps.

The chair spot where there's 6 chairs 3 and 3 beside each other she's taken that a few times.

Here's a normal match. Decent match all in all. Check out the title belt. Looks miiiiiighty familiar lol

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

There's something about Shotzi that really grabs your attention, besides the fact I think she's beautiful.

Her energy, her look, she stands out among the rest. The hemlet, tank, and green hair definitely does with the overall presentation.

She and Ruby Riott would make a badass tag team if that ever happens

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Glad NXT didnt change a thing about her from the indies. In fact I read an article that they were asking Shozti what she wanted to do in NXT. Pretty much every the same. The ring gear changed a little bit.

Will they change some things if she ever gets called up to the main roster though? I can see it now....

"Shotzi? No no lets call her Shiitzi, yeah Shiitzi Pinkheart! And lets have her drive a pink mobile!" Lol hope not

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How long before Shotzi gets her first Takeover match? I doubt she'll get a match on the Tampa card. Maybe on the 3rd Takeover from Portland think she'll have her first TO match

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,141 Posts
So it looks like the horrible booking decision making that is plaguing the main roster is starting to creep up in NXT. Chelsea Green over Shotzi. I mean, really? How can you not put Shotzi in a ladder match?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts