Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the Edge/Vicki/Dolph feud has started, I am wondering at the opinion of the ICW.

Should this be a short feud, resolved at the royal rumble, or a long feud - possibly stretching to wrestlemania?

Since Teddy seems to be angry with the actions of Vicki on the last smackdown (giving a possible out if the feud did not ignite the crowd - thankfully it looks like it did), do you think this feud should continue long term, or would you like a quick resolution?

Me? I would like a long term feud, involving Kaitlyn to turn Dolph face....

PS when Dolph turns face, I know the IWC will hate him.....

PPS Kaitlyn is hhhhhoooootttt......

·
Registered
409 Posts
They can stretch the Edge - Vickie rivalry until Wrestlemania or even beyond.

But Dolph - Edge has to end at the Rumble.

Dolph isn't ready for a long-term main event feud.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
I like long fueds in general more than short term fueds but Ziggler isn't ready for a long main event fued yet let alone a main event fued ending at Wrestlemania.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
As long as it's finished around the time Christian gets through with Del Rio.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
It could "kind of" continue going into Elimination Chamber, if Ziggler is to make it in for the blue brand's EC match (and judging by his current push, I'd say it's very possible). But it could end at The Royal Rumble as a one-on-one feud goes (though it's really not a one-on-one feud if you know what I mean, what with Vickie's involvement and all).

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Short. Ziggler is a midcard talent at BEST, plainly and simply. He doesn't have the presence to fit in the main event and he doesn't belong in the same ring with guys like Edge, even if that Edge is a broken down Edge who should be getting ready to retire.

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Short. Ziggler is a midcard talent at BEST, plainly and simply. He doesn't have the presence to fit in the main event and he doesn't belong in the same ring with guys like Edge, even if that Edge is a broken down Edge who should be getting ready to retire.
He beat me to it. :no:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Also long as WWE is trying to new feuds with the world titles, I'm good. Kane, UT, and Egde can only main event against each other for so long.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I say short feud. I think they're just testing Dolph's ability. He doesn't exactly have main event presence like others do, but at least young talent is being pushed.

·
Registered
188 Posts
They're just testing Dolph out on the big stage. Up to now he's done well, with help from VG but hell, he's still young and his matches are getting better and better.

At least on SmackDown! they are giving young talent the chance. Royal Rumbles perfect for that, thus why i can't believe Rand Orton is going against The Miz at this ppv, never mind again. Would't of minded either Daniel Bryan have a decent fued and get a shot. Champion V Champion could of been good. John Morrison would of been my pick, although him have his title shot on RAW makes you think of his chances at the Rumble.

Anyways back on topic, just a short one, a tester i think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts