Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, Hello i am the poster, fromerly known as Mr.Pepsi, rant anyway.
I have recently became a chrstian, and i am trying to lead a good life. Sorry, about being stupuid (sorry i worded that really wrong). Flame away.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Can I get a bible off of you? :D

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, you can, do you want a easy to read, one or an original one, with all the big words?
Edit:

There you go. With god's guidance, you can qaudriple every high score, at an arcade.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Got any with pictures? Preferbably of scantily clad women with leaves over their bushes? :lmao

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Eh, i dont even remember who you are.

On a semi-related note, "dwayne" and Spider Wolf are making so many stupid threads in the wwe section.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
LonelyRoad said:
I have recently became a chrstian, and i am trying to lead a good life. I forgive you for my stupuidiity. Flame away.
Welcome back, I just hope you find inner-peace and traquility with yourself. I guess being banned must of giving yourself some time to do some soul searching. Now I must get back and read my Raw magazine.

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
wtf, you forgive US for YOUR stupidity? been around a little too much incense?

Reactions: I AM SlaM

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I have recently became a chrstian, and i am trying to lead a good life. I forgive you for my stupuidiity. Flame away.
i dont know who you are, but please learn to spell. other than that, i cant flame someone that i dont know or remember.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Have you been drinking too much of the communion wine?

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Christians hate gays, right? OMFG Mr.Pepsi HATES gays, BAN him!!!

Nah...what the **** do you want? More attention? Sheesh, stop hogging up the rants section!

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
Impact™ said:
Eh, i dont even remember who you are.

On a semi-related note, "dwayne" and Spider Wolf are making so many stupid threads in the wwe section.
I was drawn to the 'Wolf' names.Seems like an invasion of the wolves.There was 'Water Wolf',who got banned and now 'Spider Wolf'.Is this an attempt to emulate 'Fire Wolf'?

Well,about Mr.Pepsi,I suppose you are back for more punishment.Unless you have changed your post quality along with your username.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I AM SlaM said:
Got any with pictures? Preferbably of scantily clad women with leaves over their bushes? :lmao
No. I haven't.. in weeks. I think women, can sense that :( , because they have been alot nicer to me lately. I am not catholic, but i still haven't.

FishFarm, what do you want to argue with me about?
Get it over and done with now.

100%Caborn said:
Christians hate gays, right? OMFG Mr.Pepsi HATES gays, BAN him!!!

Nah...what the **** do you want? More attention? Sheesh, stop hogging up the rants section!
I just follow the ten commandments. Gays can do what they like, if they want to be in hell for eternity it is fine with me.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
If it weren't for gays we'd still have stuardesses. Now they've gotta be called "Flight Attendants!" WTF?!?! No one wants to nail a Flight Attendant!

For that, I hate the gay community.:cuss: And if you believe this post isn't pure sarcasm...I hate YOU!

Reactions: Miester
1 - 20 of 33 Posts