Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if certain shirts on ebay are genuine WWE? I'm after the white CM Punk one, and it seems like there are a few but not sure about them. I wouldn't mind buying one but don't really want to if its going to be shite and fall apart after one wash.

Link below, if I'm not allowed to post it sorry in advance.

Ebay Link

·
Banned
110 Posts
I don't think you are suppose to post but they look legit to me. I have no way of really knowing though.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The link you posted is definitely a fake. I'd say 90% of stuff on ebay is a really good fake. Safer buying off WWE Shop at least you know what you're getting.

(I bought two shirts and although they look the same you can tell they're not 100% official, but they haven't fallen apart on me yet so it's up to you if spending an extra £5 is worth the money actually going to WWE or not.)

·
Registered
125 Posts
This shirt is not genuine. I own this shirt and it doesn't have the WWE trademark patch sewn on the shirt in the lower corner.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Why not send a message to the seller if its original or copy. You got nothing to lose if they send you a fake you just dispute it (unless seller states its not an original).

·
Registered
345 Posts
he has 100% feedback, and no one has complained about fake shirts on his feedback page. i say it's legit.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts
who cares if it's a fake? It's a really good copy, its a silk-screened shirt, it's not like if you buy one from WWE it's going to last any longer. Silk-screening gets shit after a handful of washes...as long as the shirt isnt made of fucking toilet paper, I'd say buy it :p

Edit: also, its not "real"...the WWE.com version of the shirt doesnt have the date 7*17*11 on it.

·
Starving for poutine
7,260 Posts
Actually, there is a version with the date. It was only sold during the Money in the Bank PPV at the Chicago venue, (where he won the title) which makes it a collectible and rare shirt.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts
Actually, there is a version with the date. It was only sold during the Money in the Bank PPV at the Chicago venue, (where he won the title) which makes it a collectible and rare shirt.
ah, well then...i cant tell if it's real or fake :p

I still say buy it

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
who cares if it's a fake? It's a really good copy, its a silk-screened shirt, it's not like if you buy one from WWE it's going to last any longer.
I bought that shirt from WWE a year ago (as in, basically the minute they started selling it), and the screen print is already about half-faded. I mean, I don't care, because I don't wear wrestling shirts outside the house unless I'm going to a wrestling show. But it supports your point.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Fake WWE shirts on eBay are pretty common. That one definitely looks like a fake. Even in European pounds that shirt seems way too cheap to be an authentic one. Especially since it says Chicago and has the MITB date on it. Still looks like a solid copy, but my money goes on it's a fake. The purchase might still not be a bad one. Might not be as valuable as an original one from the show. But with the date and Chicago print on it. It's definitely collectable.

However a solid eBay seller with wrestling merchandise is under the name "shopzone". I have ordered from there quite a few times and the purchases have always gone smoothly.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I was mostly looking on eBay because I couldn't find it on wwe shop. I'd rather buy authentic but might settle for this one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts