Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 358 Posts

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is my first rant (if you call it that), I'll try not to disappoint and this doesn't involve me forming a group called THE SUNS!!! :no:

I noticed Shirley Crabtree got banned (idk probably temporary), and I actually was shocked. I also remember Redeadening getting a temporary ban not too long ago as well...

Is it me or are you amazed at the fact that users like Shirley and Redead get bans, and Klebold/Mcshnobel (aka RR2.0) continue to survive?

That being said Klebold and RR2.0 are garbage users that make me want to read a Hollywood johnson post or whatever the fuck his name is....

Discuss! :rolleyes:

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Well he did bump a year old thread :rolleyes:

But no, I agree, when you see some of the posters who are still around it's fucking ridiculos that people like Shirley and redeadening got banned, even if only temporarily

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
klebold etc are rubbish posters but they're not breaking rules.

Fun Fact - I was permbanned for mocking Headliners love of Sade (among other things). true story.

edit: fuck you GD. stole my post :side:

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
One the admins made it perfectly clear something was going to be done about people bumping old threads in rants... and Shirley bumped the Forum Bear thread anyways. That's why he's banned. I didn't even know he was banned until recently, but when I heard he was, I didn't really need to ask why.

Pretty obvious imo. Even though it was a damn good thread he bumped.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
While I think being a retard should be a bannable offense I don't know how well it would work out for activity on a wrestling forum where there are so many tards.

I got banned for breaking different rules before, I've learned to post pretty much the same way and avoid breaking the rules at the same time. It shouldn't be hard for others to do.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i actually think The Stooges commit more bannable offenses than the retards. just being real here.

we badass muthafuckas.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Shirley got what he had coming, no loss from what I see. You break rules, you pay the price. That's why I stay well within the rights to avoid being banned.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Can't wait to see his next YouTube video about being banned.

Only this time not pretending to be Raven Ryder.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
You get banned for breaking rules, not being a garbage poster. They were probably trolling.
Exactly. It's nice to see justice being served around here. I doubt he's perma banned seeing as how he's pretty well known on this site and he's well liked.

And no I am not surprised "InstantClassic". Not one damn bit. It's amazing, the Stooges are dropping like flies.

1 - 20 of 358 Posts