Wrestling Forum banner

Who are you looking forward to seeing Shinsuke face more?

• John Cena

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • AJ Styles

Votes: 22 53.7%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question which one are you looking forward to more? Shinsuke and AJ have history and have already faced eachother and we KNOW they can and will put on a classic. But John Cena vs Shinsuke Nakaruma will be a first time ever and that match will be HUGE, Cena who is arguably sill FOTC, against one of the biggest stars to come out of Japan in recent history, the wrestling quality wouldn't be as good as a Shinsuke/AJ match in terms of "big fight feel" that match would be off the chain.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Re: Shinsuke Nakaruma vs John Cena? Or AJ Styles?

Nakamura vs Cena because we've never seen it before. AJ/Nak would probably be better but I'm interested in seeing what would Cena do against a unique guy like Nakamura. Plus the feud/build-up could be great.

Reactions: Ace and NasJayz

·
Registered
3,791 Posts

Cena. He always seems to step up his game in a big match. It'd be great.

Not to say I don't want to see AJ/Naka.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts

vs John Cena even tough I would love to see a wrestle kingdom rematch.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

AJ's never beaten Nakamura, going back to their NJPW days. And now they're on WWE together.

Meanwhile, I'm fairly certain Cena would beat Nakamura sooner or later so I'll take the more "suspenseful" matchup. But a tough choice, nonetheless.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts

AJ. They've worked together before to produce greatness, and Big Nak needs a signature moment to break through on the main roster. With Cena, he'd have to work the E's soft style which I don't think he's particularly good at yet. He's best when he can work snug.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

meh

Cena with Cena going over I guess

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,132 Posts

For me it depends on the event and the circumstances.

If they continue this current thing they're doing with Naka, where they don't seem to be going all out with him and are giving him the slow push treatment (...or at least I think that's what they're doing), then AJ Styles.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts

Cena, because I know WWE are not going to top Styles/Nakamura from NJPW. So might as well get something new. :D

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts

If it was a situation where it was a special challenge match where Cena comes back and just calls anyone to the ring that wants to wrestle, then I'm going with Cena. I wouldn't want any mic work as Cena is still allowed to completely bury people even though he's far more generous with his matches these days and they are actually pretty damn good.

If it's a more traditional feud where they are allowed to discuss their past I'd far prefer AJ.

·
Registered
6,276 Posts

I never thought about Nakamura vs Cena or AJ, but now... Nakamura would be a great heel with that gimmick, but surely WWE would ruin him.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

Any reason why we can't have both?

And of course the first voices appear about Nakamura turning heel ... fpalm

1 - 20 of 29 Posts