Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
5,277 Posts
Re: Shinsuke Nakamura vs Roman Reigns - IC Title Match set for this week’s SD

Poor Shinsuke.

On a side note, wonder how many times Micheal Cole will yell "Big Dawg!!" during the match? I'm gonna go with 17 times.

· Let's talk about six, baby.
9,077 Posts

I forget Shinsuke has that title on a weekly basis. I guess if Roman can't get his hands on the world title because Brock, give him the next best thing. Could actually be a decent little match if Nak decides to put in some effort.

· Scarring the Night Sky
25,114 Posts

Hype! Those two matches were fantastic. Can't wait to see a third one.
Yeah. This match should be happening with both of them being the world champions though. Instead, we have a part-timer and an average wrestler holding those titles.

· Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,680 Posts
I think these two will have good chemistry, just a weird hunch, if the match goes long. With Sami's involvement, this is a feud I'm oddly interested in. Too bad it's happening in the WWE. Reigns will take the belt in under 10 minutes

· Premium Member
35,108 Posts

Yeah. This match should be happening with both of them being the world champions though. Instead, we have a part-timer and an average wrestler holding those titles.
Agreed, Styles should really go after and win the Universal title. He shouldn't be tied to the OC thing.

· Registered
2,307 Posts
Could be interesting especially if Brock stays as WWE championship and disappears until Rumble, as Reigns as IC would mean it's gets more focus on Smackdown. Plus, if plan is for Reigns vs Lesnar again at WM, then doing IC vs WWE in Winner Takes All ala. WM VI could work. Don't really want it but IC title being involved could be epic.

· Registered
15,516 Posts
I don't really care who wins although it wouldn't surprise if Reigns does win. The IC Championship could do with some importance and spotlight if the WWE Championship is gonna be tied up Brock & Cain who both probably won't show up that much.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.