Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Bray Wyatt is scheduled for the WWE shows in Japan that take place in July. I’m sure Bray is thrilled because he’s been a fan of Nakamura for years before most fans took notice.

Nakamura was interviewed recently by the Japanese media. He talked about how life has changed for him in WWE because he is now able to see the world when they go on tour. When asked about the rumored match with John Cena in Hawaii, he said that if the rumors are true then it would be a really big opportunity for him. I spoke with someone in WWE and they confirmed that the card that got out a couple of weeks ago was fake so it doesn’t look like he’ll be facing Cena in Hawaii.

The shows in Japan will take place at Tokyo’s Sumo Hall. There is still no word on if any of these shows will air as WWE Network specials. If they do have plans to air one of these shows then I wouldn’t expect an announcement until after the next NXT TakeOver special.

Nakamura’s merchandise continues to sell well and, as you can see below, WWE released new merchandise last week for Nakamura.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Well Japan love their monsters. So Wyatt Nukumura is prob money.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Nak v Bray will be a masterclass in mind games.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
So there giving this to house shows but not tv WTF

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Some guys just mesh. When Styles vs Reigns was announced I was immedietly excited even tho I cant stand reigns. Bray has been boring lately mostly due to booking but I have a feeling these two guys will mesh. Plus bray is a huge nakamura fan so he obviously knows his style and how he works

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,644 Posts
His fat-slobness belies his abilities in the ring. If you saw his last tv match where he teamed up with Reigns, you'd have seen that the guy can move and works a hell of a match when allowed to do so.
I agree that he can once in awhile. My only point was that out of *everyone* on the roster, it was somewhat of an odd choice.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,919 Posts
I agree that he can once in awhile. My only point was that out of *everyone* on the roster, it was somewhat of an odd choice.
True. If I had to guess, I'd say maybe because they don't have anything for him to jump back into on his return. Not that they had anything decent for him before he got hurt.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts