Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AEW 4 LIFE
445 Posts
I'm waiting for his rematch with AJ Styles. First one at Wrestle Kingdom 10 was amazing.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
stop booking him as a fucking under dog in every match then, seriously since his last few nxt matches all its been is him getting shit kicked out of him for most of match then he does a few moves and wins,

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
His best has already past. It was his match against Zayn. Even if he wrestles AJ it will get main roster restrictions so it doesn't outshine the main event.

·
Registered
913 Posts
His best has already past. It was his match against Zayn. Even if he wrestles AJ it will get main roster restrictions so it doesn't outshine the main event.
This is ridiculous. His match vs. Dolph got 20 minutes. The problem is Dolph sucks and shouldn't be wrestling 20 minutes.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
This is ridiculous. His match vs. Dolph got 20 minutes. The problem is Dolph sucks and shouldn't be wrestling 20 minutes.
Ziggler is fine he had great matches against Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio. He's more than good enough that a great wrestler can elevate him to a great match. Nakamura is a good wrestler and his best days were in NJPW where wrestlers are encouraged to have the best possible match they can, unlike in the WWE.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I hope his best is yet to come because he didn't showcase much in that match. It's not his fault of course, but Ziggler looked stronger to me.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I hope his best is yet to come because he didn't showcase much in that match. It's not his fault of course, but Ziggler looked stronger to me.
Ziggler vs Bryan is as good as anything Nakamura has done during his life. And Nakamura never got the pop Ziggler did when he beat Del Rio.

·
Banned
107 Posts
It's "feel" you dumb, retarded looking fuck.

Learn proper english or fuck off back to Japan.

I'm angry, y'know. COME ONE! SHIT! FUCK! Goddammit! Ah fuck... Goddammit, dude! Suck, dude! I can't friggin' believe this shit! <------ Me imitating Dan Cilley :D Jeremy Tucker called him a living legend, and with good reason.

Dan Cilley imitations aside, I would really appreciate it if Nakamura would refrain from butchering my language.

·
Registered
966 Posts

I'm angry, y'know. COME ONE! SHIT! FUCK! Goddammit! Ah fuck... Goddammit, dude! Suck, dude! I can't friggin' believe this shit! <------ Me imitating Dan Cilley :D Jeremy Tucker called him a living legend, and with good reason.

Dan Cilley imitations aside, I would really appreciate it if Nakamura would refrain from butchering my language.
Shut ya dumb ass up

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
13,557 Posts
Miz and Dolph sure tore shit up with time. Some times people just don't click as well as others. That said, Nakamura never put on a Takeover main event performance as good as Balor or Joe in his run at top either

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

I'm angry, y'know. COME ONE! SHIT! FUCK! Goddammit! Ah fuck... Goddammit, dude! Suck, dude! I can't friggin' believe this shit! <------ Me imitating Dan Cilley Jeremy Tucker called him a living legend, and with good reason.

God, you are a fucking moron. Can we get you banned?

·
Registered
13,143 Posts
I dunno man.. I don't agree with the last poster that Nakamura's best is past, but the story they were given to tell in the match last night really didn't do them any favors. The match was 95% Dolph.

People say Ziggler's the heel he's supposed to beat down the opponent, but I think in his debut Nakamura should have been allowed to show a lot more offense.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts

Does it really matter? If there is one thing that pisses me of, its grammar nazis.

Like who gives a shit. How dows someone being bad at English understandably effect you in anyway whatsoever. Does it make you feel superior that you are better in your native language than he is in a foreign language? I just don't get as well some peoples needs to have otber people learn their language when they come here. Its not like he isn't making an effort. And even if he isn't, does it matter if he does his job well here? I swear the amount of racists who want immigrants to go back because they haven't learned the language when they play an integral role in cheap labour in the economy without ever needing to learn the new language.

·
Banned
514 Posts
It's amazing the way Japan/indy marks always blame the company (WWE) when one of their faves has a mediocre match instead of blaming the talent themselves.

Vince is not in their executing the moves, nor is he telling them what to do move for move. The guys in the ring are the ones performing. If they underperform, it is on them and only them. Not anybody else.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

You mean the language you're not even aware you're supposed to capitalize the initial letter of?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts