Keep That Same Energy
39,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
The EST of NXT
Keep That Same Energy
39,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here's a very interesting tidbit. Shida has been going out of her way for the last week to post how many matches she's doing in Japan on social media, seemingly to prevent bullshit like this, yet they still did it:

Oh boy, this thread will definitely end well

:kinghomer:
I knew Tony Khan wouldn't disappoint me by going a whole 48 hours without doing something incredibly stupid! 😍

·
Registered
49 Posts
The company is being run by a guy who has never earned anything and has had everything handed to him. No one should be expecting competency. He runs his promotion like any random mark who fell into money would.
I am someone who enjoys AEW 100 percent and has actually completely stopped watching WWE and I agree with this statement of facts.

·
Registered
14,277 Posts
this seems like a real non-story to me. She was also wrestling in Japan when they ran the last Serena Deeb injures Shida angle. I think AEW in this case are assuming that AEW fans are not following Makai or joshi promotions.

·
The EST of NXT
Keep That Same Energy
39,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is Sean Ross Crap being intentionally obtuse? The issue is not that Shida isn't in the tournament. The issue is it was never discussed with her that Tony Khan would be telling the world she's injured while she's working in Japan, and she takes personal offense to that because she has a lot of pride for her work in her homeland and finds it disrespectful to tell the mainstream audience she's injured while this is happening.

·
Registered
620 Posts
IMO this is neither an angle (well Shida's injury is an angle) or Shida burying AEW. Most likely a misunderstanding because you have a limited number of characters on Twitter and English is Shida's second language.
Jade replied to Shida and even the AEW twitter account retweeted. Sounds more like she's upset they've said she's injured and ignored that she's been wrestling in Japan and her doing her MAKAI project.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Is Sean Ross Crap being intentionally obtuse? The issue is not that Shida isn't in the tournament. The issue is it was never discussed with her that Tony Khan would be telling the world she's injured while she's working in Japan, and she takes personal offense to that because she has a lot of pride for her work in her homeland and finds it disrespectful to tell the mainstream audience she's injured while this is happening.
She told you all that? Damn Legit, didn't know you had that much pull.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.