Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its pretty sad this is the most interesting thing he's done since coming back to WWE, awkwardly staring around looking confused and smiling after being asked a random question.

I gotta say i have no idea what its leading to, which is a good thing i guess. I initially thought it meant Lesnar was cashing in on Kofi, but since this week he was asked about another match at ER its clear its not Brock cashing in, so i dunno. Does anyone have even the slightest guess of what this is leading to with him?

Since all the questions to him seem to be about matches at Extreme Rules i'd guess he's gonna do something at Extreme Rules, what though i have no idea.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Maybe the reason his not wrestling is because he has a severe concussion and their doing public concussion tests to show that Vince cares about the effects of CTE?

·
Registered
652 Posts
This is going to end up being revealed that the entire history of the WWE since the name change in 2002 has been an acid trip of Shelton Benjamin and he's finally snapping back into reality. WWF actually sold all their rights to Disney and became an animated weekly series.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
The first time he did it, it generated some curiosity among fans. Expect the same thing to be done over and over agian, with no end or explanation in sight, kinda like Broken Matt and his laughter.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if this leads to nothing and is just another stupid gimmick. The creative team really is that pathetic. YAWN........ZZZzzzzz

Surprised to see people giving this a thumbs up. Standards have really fallen......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts