Wrestling Forum banner

sheamus's depush

1484 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  I drink and I know things
has sheamus been put on a de push because of hhh and him facing taker?

sheamus was crowned king of the ring and things looked good with the possability of king vs king @ wrestlemania however with the lack of main talent at this yr's main ppv they had to divert hhh to taker

i mean if sheamus was still champ or in and around the M/E scene would it of been a lot harder to forget there imminant feud

hhh's return always needed to have a confrontation with sheamus and tbh the one they had was so irrelevant that it must come up again sometime soon. hence the slowww push hes receiving now to leave it for after wm
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
I heard it's because a certain writer doesn't like him or his look or something. Which is ridiculous because he's a huge guy with a great look, and WWE typically likes unique looking big men. I really think the depush is fucking retarded though. It's not like they're even putting the guys that beat him over like Evan Borne or Daniel Bryan, it's more like saying 'look even these jobbers can beat Shaemus'.

They finally had a new main eventer that's actually fresh and isn't Orton/Cena, not to mention a heel (they don't have many main event heels that are actually good, just Miz/Punk really), and they totally ruin him with stupid booking that's designed to bury a guy. I really don't get the point, why even push him to begin with? I thought his matches were really good right up until he got depushed t oo

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think sheamus is being depushed because he laughed at Santino. He broke character on tv 2 or 3 times.
everyone botches lets be honest thats a stupid reply

i think its all about sales, sheamus was sacrificed for wm, just remains to see if or when he will be pushed again

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,718 Posts
As far a being depushed goes, he may not be challenging for the WWE title anymore, or even in the main event scene, but he still seems to be on the same level he was a year ago. I mean, a year ago, he was fighting the likes of Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, Daniel Bryan etc as WWE champion, and he never got a big victory over the other main eventers unless it was by some devious means. It seems the same here, except he's not squashing anyone anymore.

Anyway I believe it has to do with the storyline he's involved in, he's already admitted that he's on a losing streak, so after Mania he'll proberly be built up again.

· Registered
1,071 Posts
on a recent house show Sheamus told the audience he is no longer King Sheamus because it has brought him bad luck...He stated he is the Celtic Warrior once again...we'll see if that translates to tonights Raw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.