Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on this potential feud in the future. This personally is the match/feud I am most looking forward to seeing out of the new crop of guys we have seen over the past couple of years. Both are top heavyweight contenders in the making, both are former world champions already, both are a similar size.

Personally I wanted this to be this past year's King of the Ring final (I was half right) but Swagger wasn't even included in the tournament, which I personally think is a massive shocker.

Would you like to see this somewhere down the line once both of these guys are fully-fledged main eventers (Sheamus is practically there already)?

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Swagger should never be in a mainevent feud again

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I'm not a big Swagger fan so it's not a match I would look forward to seeing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I definetly would. I'm big on both these guys and a match between them would be great I think. Just thinking who'd be the face and heel, or maybe there both heel/face lol. Lots of possibilities.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
God help Sheamus when Swagger spews his lisp spit all over his face, it'll stain his corpse skin.

Not interested in this fued, there's plenty of other, more interesting options with guys who can pull off a segment without embarassing themselves.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I've had this match in the back of my mind for a couple of years now. Since Swagger was on ECW and Sheamus hadn't made his debut yet, I imagined how good a main event feud between these two would be.

It would be a spectacular set of matches, I'm certain. It will be interesting to see on what criterion WWE draws these two together.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Yes, stick Sheamus with another mediocre mic worker.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Could only see this happening if Sheamus or Swagger became face. Id still be a bit cautious of this feud, it could be good if its booked well.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
id rather see Sheamus vs Wade Barrett i thought they work well together in the Triple Threat Cage Match .

·
Registered
364 Posts
God help Sheamus when Swagger spews his lisp spit all over his face, it'll stain his corpse skin.

Not interested in this fued, there's plenty of other, more interesting options with guys who can pull off a segment without embarassing themselves.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Sheamus vs. Swagger would be a main event feud I would look forward too.

I think both guys should be in the main event for years to come, both have practically the full package imo. Both are good in the ring (Two of the best in the WWE), both have a ton of charisma, both can speak on the mic well (yes, Swagger can), both have credible size and both look like main evnet stars. Not sure who wold be the face/heel, I would go for Swagger (face) vs. Sheamus (heel)...possibly. But I hope we get to see it in the future.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
OP,

I think you are underrating Sheamus and overrating Swagger (at least at this point). Sheamus IS there. He's a solid main event guy. As for Jack Swagger, they really booked him terribly during his Championship run so many turned on him. I think he wasn't in the King of the Ring tournament because not only didn't they plan on him winning it but he also couldn't afford another lose on his resume. He's a great in ring competitor and I do wish him well but this feud would have to happen in another few years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts