Wrestling Forum banner

sheamus vs daniel bryan

5181 Views 61 Replies 49 Participants Last post by  davidmac1988
what a match, the crowd were into and both men came out of it looking great. Everyone think they should book a rematch for WM27.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely, very good match tonight, and given longer, these two could put on an excellent match at Mania
it was the match that the crowd were actually going crazy for . Yep a good 20 minute or so opening match would get the fans heated up for the rest of the show.

· Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm really surprised this match hasn't got a lot of more attention on here tonight.

· Registered
861 Posts
great match, i like sheamus a heck of a lot

he has all the gifts of a great wrestler...and one of the few guys on the roster these days that actually has a unique look/character to see.... he's like a larger than life cartoon - thats what I look for in good kayfabe

Reactions: Greatness78

· Banned
452 Posts
decent match for today's standards

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
Really great match tonight. The crowd was real into it the whole time, and that Brogue Kick to end it was pretty bad ass. As hardyorton said, it was the match itself that the crowd was going nuts for which is sadly a rarity now a days. I think the rematch at Mania could be incredible especially given more time...but what I think could make it even better, is if if Bourne were inserted into the mix. When he returned, he finished off the burial that Triple H started by pinning Sheamus. I am sure Vince would like to get Bourne on the card some how, and this could be a great fit. Bourne vs. Bryan vs. Sheamus as the opener to the show would kick off Mania with a bang.

· Registered
704 Posts
Once again Bryan is involved in the match of the night. Sheamus deserves credit too though. These guys seem to have a good deal of chemistry with eachother. WWE had better give them a chance to have a good, long match at Wrestlemania because the only other match with real potential is Del Rio vs Edge.

· Registered
243 Posts
With all the stories going on for Wrestlemania it's almost like they forget it's a WRESTLING show sometimes. That being said I thought Sheamus/Bryan could have been PPV quality if it was longer. I think with a good build it can be an actual good feud for two guys who are in desperate need of one. I hope it actually elevates both guys.

· Registered
349 Posts
Solid match. Sheamus should bring credibility back to the title. not that danielson was bad but his booking was terrible. Now there is a 2 time wwe champion with the belt and it should be considered a big deal.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
They ought to give them no less than 15 minutes at the very start of Wrestlemania--Daniel Bryan is your first man out through the curtain this year--and have that set the tone for the rest of the show. No matter what the finish, an excellent match between these two would only do both men a world of good.

· STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,101 Posts
Excellent match.

Seems they were testing the water to see if a re-match should be booked for Mania. It certainly should. Give these two twenty minutes and it could steal the show. I don't even mind who comes out with the title because they both can do well with it. Sheamus should bring some prestige to it though. That is if they let him keep it.

· Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Excellent match.

Seems they were testing the water to see if a re-match should be booked for Mania. It certainly should. Give these two twenty minutes and it could steal the show. I don't even mind who comes out with the title because they both can do well with it. Sheamus should bring some prestige to it though. That is if they let him keep it.
it showed what both men could do in the ring if given time, It certainly woke up the crowd. I think a opening match at WM27 would be perfect to show a repeat of this great match with both men.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.