Wrestling Forum banner

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan **Official Discussion**

3612 Views 56 Replies 51 Participants Last post by  Gunner14
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Banned
315 Posts
This match better get atleast 15 minutes or it will suck. /sarcasm.

If they get a minute and get to show off their finishers... they made the card. Length of matches means shit. It can get a minute and i'll be happy they are on the show.

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
This match better get atleast 15 minutes or it will suck. /sarcasm.

If they get a minute and get to show off their finishers... they made the card. Length of matches means shit. It can get a minute and i'll be happy they are on the show.
It won't suck if it's under 15 minutes but I think they can steal the show if they have 15 minutes.

And match length is pretty important. Think of a few of your favorite matches, I doubt any of them are 5 minute matches.

· Banned
315 Posts
It won't suck if it's under 15 minutes but I think they can steal the show if they have 15 minutes.

And match length is pretty important. Think of a few of your favorite matches, I doubt any of them are 5 minute matches.
I have never once cared about "workrate" in a match ever.
Have a finisher fest instantly for 2-3 minutes... with a couple quick near falls... a daniel bryan roll up victory and im content.

This match doesn't need to steal the show.

Leave that to Rey/Cody and Orton/Punk and HHH/Taker.

This match just needs to be so ten years from now Daniel Bryan can say "remember that one time when i made my wrestlemania debut"

· Registered
5,361 Posts
Re: Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus at WM 27

I don't know about match of the night (that will probably be Cody/Rey) but it should be a very good match if they're given proper time. Hopefully it isn't cut down to something like a 7 minute match so there will be more time for the Lawler/Cole crapfest.

· Registered
1,928 Posts
They've had this match, what, 4-5 times on RAW in the past year? Bryan has been built up as a fighting US Champion, Sheamus is now a former 2-time WWE Champion, and the match is a rematch from RAW just a couple of weeks ago, if they're going to have a rematch not only on PPV but at WrestleMania, it needs to be given an appropriate amount of time. I say 10-15 minutes and make it the opener. WM hasn't had a great 1-on-1 opener since 21.

· Registered
5,130 Posts

This will be a very good opener if given enough time. But anyway, i'm freaking excited to see Danielson's first ever WM match, he deserves his own WM moment after giving us many stellar matches since his return to WWE, i hope he wins this one. :D

· Registered
7,244 Posts

motn if it gets anything more than 8 min

· Registered
27 Posts
We need Evan Bourne to come in the middle of the match with the Bellas and Gail Kim all pimp and stuff. I never see Sheamus and Daniel fighting, I really dont see their styles "clicking". It does not have a "great" background story. Is a damn US title match. Is just a step to whoever wins.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
Could be a great match, give them ten minutes or so and they could steal the show. Sheamus seems to work very well with smaller guys, he can sell their offense well and his power game looks far more impressive with them. Sheamus probably needs to go over again here though, his credibility is still pretty shakey.

· Registered
298 Posts
This has the potential to be a great match however woudln't it be cool if Sheamus destroys Daniel Bryan then gets on the mic and says he can beat anyone and issues a challenge which is answered by the debuting Sin Cara - obviously this won't happen but it would be cool to see Sin Cara at Mania especially how he looks against a much bigger opponent.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.