Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested in the UK, Sheamus is on Sky Sports News at 6:30pm tonight. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yes! Another journalistic endeavour that will see a fairly major professional wrestler get asked questions with the integrity of Zach Gowen's foot - the other one.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Was thinking of texting in a question for them to ask him, but I figured they'd probably just choose the dumbest ones anyway.

·
Banned
187 Posts
I like it how he's refusing to go out of character :lmao

·
Banned
187 Posts
can someone put it on youtube
Nothing much was said. He just said how he hates everything about Cena, about how he has no friends in the back (Obviously staying in character) He said he's a big football fan, but didn't say who he supported. Advertised SS and talked about how he got into the WWE. Thats pretty much it.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
A little disappointed with it, the fact he stayed pretty much in character. And like when asked who his backstage friends were, he said i don't make friends.

Still decent to see, just wish he would have done an interview out of character

·
Registered
272 Posts
A little disappointed with it, the fact he stayed pretty much in character. And like when asked who his backstage friends were, he said i don't make friends.

Unfortunately, if he had went out of character, the presenters would have just been even more confused.

The best question a SSN presenter could probably fathom in a "no-holds barred" interview would be something like, "so yeah, what's your REAL name?!?!"

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Nothing much was said. He just said how he hates everything about Cena, about how he has no friends in the back (Obviously staying in character) He said he's a big football fan, but didn't say who he supported. Advertised SS and talked about how he got into the WWE. Thats pretty much it.
Sounds like a shite interview, I wanted to watch it but I ended up missin' it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Best part of the interview is when he called the Miz spineless.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I loved the "Fantastic fella" he opened with
Me too, it somehow cracked me up. :lmao

I'm disappointed that he stays in character during the whole interview though, it makes me cringe for some reason.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts

What were you hoping to see?

"Me biggest froind backstage is Triple Haitch, fella!" so we could all dump on his push again?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
having watched with a mate who doesnt watch wrestling, wrestlers doing outside media interviews in character is totally embarrasing and doesnt help the product one bit. I proceeded to be mocked for the next hour as to why i "watch something with people like that irish weirdo" running the roster, i said he was in character but tthat just made matters worse for me.

i do feel for the interviewers though when these happen, they look and sound so clueless its awkward to watch at times. its like just hurry up and end the pain lol

1 - 20 of 61 Posts