Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Zek next. Its painfully obvious that they need to have a match after Zek wasn't able to have his semi finals chance against The Celtic Warrior.

Both are billed as monsters, one is a face and one is a heel, Zek can claim he should have been king of the ring, and then they feud.

This will build some credibility for Zek and give Sheamus something to do while the Mizz holds the Championship (I wish he wasn't a transitional champ but he has been booked so lame it makes me sad).

I think everyone would win in that case, even though I am not sure Zek can really wrestle that much

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: Sheamus obviously needs to face

i read you title as "Sheamus needs to TURN face". Which is something i actually believe. I can see Sheamus as a really over face.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

i read you title as "Sheamus needs to TURN face". Which is something i actually believe. I can see Sheamus as a really over face.
Meh, I don't see it. Remember the WWE/WWE fan policy, FOREIGN = EVIL. Unless you're a comedy character or something like Kozlov or Khali, which Sheamus obviously would not be.

He doesn't have the look of a face at all, either.

·
Registered
725 Posts

Meh, I don't see it. Remember the WWE/WWE fan policy, FOREIGN = EVIL. Unless you're a comedy character or something like Kozlov or Khali, which Sheamus obviously would not be.

TO turn Sheamus face it would take him aligning with a face a the kids adore, (ie:Cena, Rey, etc.). Or, God forbid, he would do a protect Hornswoggle storyline to turn face, which the kids would just love. Ugh.

·
Registered
526 Posts

Maybe, but I remember when Sheamus ran in to help Cena fend off Nexus one night and the pop was enormous.

·
Registered
741 Posts

Maybe, but I remember when Sheamus ran in to help Cena fend off Nexus one night and the pop was enormous.
It seems like Sheamus wants to be a face, too. Last night, the crowd was popping for his signature moves quite a bit and I caught him smiling about it a couple of times.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
One day it will be face Sheamus against Wade Barrett.

·
Banned
542 Posts
I think Sheamus Bro kicked Cena one to many times to be over as a Face but thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
115 Posts

TO turn Sheamus face it would take him aligning with a face a the kids adore, (ie:Cena, Rey, etc.). Or, God forbid, he would do a protect Hornswoggle storyline to turn face, which the kids would just love. Ugh.
Having him protect Hornswoggle would suck bigtime and go completely against his character as he has often said he wants to get rid of the Irish steriotypes such as leprechauns, I'd prefer him to stay heel and actually kill Hornswoggle, imagine the heat he would get for that.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts

Book it, WWE!

"My name is Sheamus and I love limes!"

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I believe having the Zeke/Drew match as a count out was solely to make Morrison look better aginst Sheamus having competed in more matches. I think it's likely that Sheamus/Morrison will continue their feud while Zeke will probably continue tosquash jobbers as that is what WWE does with their new powerhouses.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts