Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,090 Posts
I think Brock Lesnar has the most badass theme ever, but only he can pull it off. Where as I think sheamus theme might fit more people.

It's really good. Classic CFO$ though. It will be pretty weird when Balor, Itami, Owens and Corbin are all on the main roster though, half the themes are going to sound the same.
Surely they'll all be repackaged as dancers with different themes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Brie Bella

RAW theme

The terrible Iggy Azalea knockoff that Carmella uses

The Am-ay-ay-ay-ay-zingly bad Naomi theme if they are responsible for that ear abortion
But RAW theme is not CFO$ song? Or am I wrong?

And I think RAW theme is pretty amazing to be honest.

On topic: Sheamus's new theme is indeed good although I liked the previous one too.

·
Premium Member
2,442 Posts
This theme is really damn good. Love his entrance with it too. It fits his new character, and i think they've done a good job with him so far, for the most part.

Reactions: MK_Dizzle

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
But RAW theme is not CFO$ song? Or am I wrong?

And I think RAW theme is pretty amazing to be honest.

On topic: Sheamus's new theme is indeed good although I liked the previous one too.

Not sure if the RAW theme counts as a CF0$ original, but they did remix it and add a new verse last year so to me I consider them guilty all the same.

·
Banned
697 Posts
I don't see it as one of the most bad ass themes of all time. I could think of A SHIT ton more then that..

However I will give credit where it is due. The theme is pretty cool. It does have that bad ass feel to it.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
1,934 Posts
I haven't been watching WWE for about a month, but I gave Sheamus' new theme song a proper listen, and I can not get over how incredibly badass and awesome it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LXLJGQUyw

It's like the metal version of Lord of the Dance...those bagpipes and Celtic music mixed with the drums and electric guitar is just perfect for him, sounds like a legitimate barbaric warrior marching out of ancient times to break heads and take names. I'd let him fight Lesnar at WM just for this theme alone.

How's he been doing in his new run? I hope they're building him as the badass this new theme deserves, and aren't putting him in some random WWE embarrassing tomfoolery, like idk, ass-kissing matches or something...
Im glad im not the only one who thinks that, I love his new theme, his new entrance, FELLA finally makes sense to me...

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I do really like it but it seems like a slight rip off of Balor's theme.

They could do with giving Rollins another theme song instead of focusing on that pasty f*cker.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
I like it and yeah it really suits him. The fact that I hate previous theme also helps a lot in this case.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
I'm so glad that he's finally gotten rid of that lobster head music :D

His new theme song is a theme song fitting of a badass heel :banderas

·
Stay Fearless
7,380 Posts
I like it but I miss "too many limes"

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Funny how the current WWE champion has maybe one of the most generic entrances themes of all times, meanwhile midcarders like Sheamus, Barret, even Titus O'Neil entrances theme are way more unique and recognizable.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Its a complete rip of of Baron Corbin's theme in NXT.

I feel bad for those guys some times putting in the work to put over gimmicks, moves, themes, etc only for them to be given to main roster people.

Whats going on with Naomi right now being given Sasha's general essence is a sham. Sasha is the best female wrestler in the company and they are going to be kicking themselves for ruining it.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts