Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this will piss a lot of people off, but I really believe that Sheamus is the worst WHC we've had in a while. The way he won it (18 second!) was disgraceful, to start it off. He then did absolutely nothing Bryan became one of the top 5 on the current roster in terms of sales and overness. Then he teams up with the Fink and in another disgraceful moment squashes D-Bryan. Also while Bryan is having a great feud with AJ, Sheamus is regressing to Cena like lack of variety in promos and matches. His matches have been boring. Also this whole ref thing is ridiculous and is a repeat of the whole COO angle that happened last year.

Then finally last week Daniel Bryan got some steam by beating up on Sheamus. This was a relief as it was almost certain Sheamus would win at that point and finally Bryan got some momentum.

Well anyway I'm done bitching and hope Sheamus will lose the WHC and the Yes Man will retain it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
No lie, I always forget that he is WHC. They tried so hard to make him the new face of the WWE. He's just too weird and uncharismatic.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
This is what you get when you put the strap on somebody that doesn't have a story. He squashed jobbers, and then they handed him the shit...Victim of poor booking

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Agreed, I liked Sheamus as a heel and the early parts of his Face run, but his reign has been terrible, I really hope D-Bry wins it at Extreme Rules.

Btw, Sheamus teamed with Mean Gene Okerland

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Sheamus was boring before his reign,crap worker,crap mic skills etc.
I'm no big Sheamus fan, but it's a crime to say he's not a good worker. He's not just a musclehead, guy can go. At least he's entertaining with his accent.

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts
The WHC has been an irrelevant championship for sometime now. Even when Bryan was champion.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
he is good in the ring but i hate his Lucky Charm character. Bryan is 100 times more interesting than him. I really hope DB wins but i see Sheamus winning just to face Del Rio and that will suck even more.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
In 2003/04/05 in my opinion the WHtitle was the most interesting title in wwe, more than the WWE title, right now the title is not much relevant, moreover, the WHtitle is not much relevant since 2008/09.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
They aren't doing him any favors with how they are booking him. I mean he's booked strong as hell, but what's his character? Those he's in a "feud" with Bryan, Bryan just running around being a dick has been given far more attention than anything to do with Sheamus. Sheamus is just "the champion" at this point. That's his character. Maybe he can really mix it up and get some good things going with Del Rio, but since nobody seems to give a shit about Del Rio, maybe not.

EDIT: As for the decline of the WHC, I think the Punk/Jeff feud was the last time it really felt like it mattered. After Punk unceremoniously lost to Taker, it was all down hill from there. WHC Jack Swagger, an incredibly long Kane title reign, a Dolph Ziggler title "win" where he won without pinning anyone, and a six-month feud that consisted of Randy Orton destroying a hapless opponent (keep in mind that Orton was the face in this scenario), were all just nails in the coffin.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts