Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His selling of the arm in that tag match and post match backstage brawl in Big johnny's office was really really poor. Very bad selling from this guy.

Does he even know how much painful it would be for a person who gets slammed through the turnbuckle with injured arm?

8:59

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Ah, Bryan mark, Sheamus's selling is fine. Sure, he isn't no Dolph Ziggler, but it's just fine. It wouldn't make sense for him to over-sell as he's a big guy anyway.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
I kinda agree tbh. His selling was poor for most part. Its like he suddenly remembers Oh! I gotta sell my arm in the middle of the match.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
There is a line between selling and overselling and yet again another pissed of Bryan mark, nit picking.. He is not the best seller but he is not poor at it either.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Wait..Sheamus was injured? I thought i saw some taping on his arm/shoulder but the guy is so white i couldn't tell :troll

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Sheamus was injured, but he's all white now. :troll
LOL He wasn't selling constantly through out the match, but he did acknowledge the pain in his arm. Kayfabe translation, he has uber healing powerz -_-

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Yea, it leaves a little to be desired, but eh.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
It's okay. Vince would probably throw a hissyfit if Sheamus "oversold" it in Vince's eyes. Sheamus is supposed to be an ultra-tough, heroic, take-all-comers bruiser who's being presently pushed as one of their absolute top stars.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
He sucks at selling(not only at that) look at him getting up like nothing happen after the match,same shit happen before extreme rules Bryan comes in after he got a beat down puts him in the ''YES lock'':rolleyes::rolleyes:,Bryan leaves the ring and sheamus is already up like nothing happen its a fact that carrot top cannot sell

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
If he was smaller, he'd catch way more heat.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
It was fine, he could have done more with the facial expressions but overall he sold it well. The backstage segment was pure gold BTW, the chemistry with Orton(which got to finally be more human)and Sheamus was awesome, "Your clumsy ass kicked me in the face, accidents don't happen in that ring, fella", "You bring it fella, you bring it". Great and natural acting, fresh and weird to see that from this company in this era with so many goofy, unbelievable and terrible actors.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Top faces don't need to sell.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
He is fine at it and plus like the aboive poster said top faces really don't need to sell much anyways. But like I said for the stuff Sheamus does need to "sell" for hes fine.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts