Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm no Sheamus mark,, but he is certainly getting better. He is alright on the mic and is good in the ring.

He needs to lose sometimes though, that's my only problem.

·
Registered
778 Posts
If only WWE makes him stop the apologies promos and the stories about his family,he'd do well,probably.
I actually am sort of a fan of Sheamus ,i kinda like the guy's attributes as a superstar,he's got the look,he's good in the ring for someone in his size (as far as i know),he's charismatic,all he needs is to work on his mic skills a bit more and stop smiling too much.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
He needs to spend more time working on his in ring skills and less time kissing ass in the back. That's all I ask.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I really liked him last Summer when he first moved to SD and in the Henry feud. Didn't mind the Christian feud either but after that I just started to lose some interest. Not really sure why, maybe I like him more as a tweener.

·
He Who Breeds Pestilence
657 Posts
I've always disliked him, but he was better when he wasn't Cena pt. 3.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I always liked Sheamus. Wished they would've kept him heel a bit longer. Other than that, he appeals to kids and is a bad ass at the same time. He's going no where.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have no problem with him. I think he and Orton had a great match before OTL, and so there's a lot of upside. He's kind of in that window that a lot of the attitude stars hit around 96-97. On the verge of something if treated right.

There are other people I maybe would like to see pushed ahead of him, but if he's Vince/HHH's pet project than I guess my feeling is that there are many worse pet projects.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sheamus' mic skills are good. However, I think he's shite in the ring. People like Wade Barrett and D Bryan have made him look better. Saying that though, he's slowly improving, just not my bag.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.