Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this has been posted but I came a across this interview with Sheamus. It was actually done before Surivor Series but nonetheless it's interesting as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Sheamus winning KOTR would be awesome, and a great way to conclude his 2nd year in the WWE. And as it's been said before, it would be the perfect way to bring the "King of Kings" Triple H back into the WWE going into 2011.

However, I feel that Sheamus is at a point in his career where he no longer needs to win KOTR to win another world championship, because we all know he'll have another reign under his belt by the end of next year. KOTR is sort of like MITB's older brother - it's the old-school way for WWE to push an up-and-coming mid-carder into the spotlight.

So for that, my personal picks are either John Morrison on Raw, or Alberto Del Rio on SmackDown. Daniel Bryan is US Champion, so he'll remain in that spot for a while. Big Zeke is a monster, but not main-event level yet. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes and Kofi Kingston are simply mid-card filler, etc.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Whatever they do with him (and King of the Ring is not really the way to go with him, I'd contend), they need to find something positive for him to work with, as they've let him get rather poor storylines since his feud with Orton wrapped up. He's actually getting the best reactions of his WWE run right now, and I'd say a face turn is downright inevitable, but you can just see WWE creative strain to give him something to do while waiting on Triple H to come back.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
FELLA

·
Banned
354 Posts
Completely love this guy.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
He's a nice guy.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I agree he doesn't need KOTR, they just need to push him again that's all. He has his credibility already. I do hope he gets a new push soon though.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Awesome interview. Sheamus is bad ass. LOL at that guy trying to get him to break kayfabe about being friends with Triple H.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Damn..Sheamus is one of my favorites no doubt.

"Scottish are a second hand Irish man" that had me in tears.

O'Shaughnessy for life.
Yes it was funny but if that got you in tears then wow...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts