Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of people here laugh at Sheamus because of his look, his theme song, or the nicknames that he is given, but I want to know if you are a legit fan of his work?

When he first debuted, I HATED him. On ECW, I thought he sucked, when he beat up Jamie Noble I thought it was pointless, and I was furious when he beat Cena for the belt in December 2009. It wasn't until Triple H put him over in their fued early last year that I was able to see his potential.

I'll admit, I do enjoy all the jokes about him, including "lobster head" and "fella", but some how, some way, I became a serious fan of Sheamus. He's good in the ring, good on the mic, and most of all, I find him entertaining. He is a natural heel, but I would like to see a face turn sometime in 2012.

So, are you a fan of Sheamus?

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Yep, just because I hate America. ;-)

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I love the son of a bitch. Pure talent in the ring. Love his rush attack fighting style. In his HIAC match against Orton the guy really stood out and impressed me much more than Orton did. Not to mention his fantastic Ladder match.

His booking has been all over the place and made me hate him at the start too, but i gotta say, he's seriously impressing me both on the stick and in the ring. Probably one of my new top workers.

He's shown that he can be pretty funny too. Those whole Fella thing will be hilarious when he turns face in the future.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
The jokes, at least for me, are a way of showing of how much of a fan I am. Sheamus rules!

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I can't say he's in my top 10. But I don't like his character and since he's a heel he's obviously doing something right, so I suppose that does make me a fan of his. I can appreciate his mic-work alot better than his ring skills though.

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm glad there are others who like him for his talent, and not just for the jokes.

And as redeadening said, the fella thing can be great in the future.

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's inevitable that he'll fued with Hunter for WrestleMania, but after that who would you like to see him fued with? I think a fued with Undertaker would be great, as I see him moving to Smackdown in the draft. Also, once he turns face I'd love to see a fued between him and Jericho.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Love him, a great ring worker imo and his mic work can be very entertaining, probably my fourth favourite superstar in the whole of the WWE.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I think he's brilliant, he has great ring work, mic skills, he is entertaing, and best of all he's Irish :D (So am I:))

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Most definatly, one of the more fun to watch talents on the show, just need to get him out of his current booking afterthought hell.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've loved his since his debut on ECW. I hope that his face turn makes him a mega-star, the guy could easily be the future of the WWE.

·
Registered
844 Posts
2010 was a good year for him. He improved on the mic, he appeared most credible as a champion (hell, he actually won the title for a second time!!) and his move-set is slowly expanding and general ring-work becoming more solid. I'm not saying he'll carry WWE on his shoulders, but he'll certainly be an ME for the rest of his career, unless he screws up big time...

·
Better than you
890 Posts
I'm not a huge fan yet, but I'm willing to give him a chance. I just wish he would get more speaking time on RAW.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I'm surprised no one has come yet to spill the usual "blah blah blah he's Triple H's workout buddy" crap...

Yes I've been a fan since he arrived to RAW, the guy is a good worker and always improving. He's having a bright career and if he keeps it up it's gonna be even brighter.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Yes, I am a fan. I big fan actually. He's one of the few bright spots on Raw.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I'm not a mark/fan but it's not like I don't like him. He's just kind of there to me.
He's 100 times better than I ever expected when he debuted.
He's good , I just don't like him enough to mark for him

Maybe if he put back a few limes and quit being so greedy. He doesn't need so many limes. He has too many

1 - 20 of 104 Posts