Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the the 6 man tag team match, I really liked their work together. I don't know if it was their Chemistry or if one of them were just shining through. However, I would like to see a feud between them for a good match in the future. Tell me I'm not the only one?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Both Sheamus and Cody are great in the ring, and I would like to see a feud down the line. Del Rio is up next, so gonna have to wait and see a little later down the line, because I also have an odd feeling Henry and Sheamus may rekindle their feud from last year this time with Sheamus going over.

But yeah, having more people who are great together in the ring, actually feuding with each other, is great.

·
Premium Member
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kept watching the tag match and realized it might have just been Rhodes (it was a good tag match all together though). Rhodes is great so far (like Ziggler). Del Rio I think is the example you would show someone of WWE to get them interested. That being said, he is not being used correctly and needs to alter his gimmick (not change completely) and be more in the spotlight.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I was certain that Big Show would tap out of the FFLL Rhodes had him in or reach out and WMD him. He impressed me a lot, and im my opinion him and Bryan carried that match in terms of proper ringwork before Team LOLFINISHERFROMNOWHERE got the win.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts