Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
If it isn't Io, then it makes what they did with Kairi look even more stupid and pointless, because there'd be no payoff to it.
It will be Io
They already tapped some parts of the next NXT shows until the next takeover and Io is going to injure Duke or Shafir (i have a doubt) in front of Baszler with one of Baszler move.

·
Registered
17,493 Posts
I thought asuka beating everybody was bad, but Shayna is worse by a thousand miles. I literally don't give a shit about any of the NXT women and it's down to them being held back by Baz and her two bitches that can't do the most basic of moves. It won't change when she's gone either, because the women didn't gain anything from being beaten by her. So they will still look like jobbers.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Reign of terror continues. The NXT womens division has been at its worse with Asuka and Shanya as champions. Although honestly I dont really wanna see Io win it either, had my fill of them going that direction. Candice or Mia upsetting her would be a ton better imo.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Now I'm convinced that Triple H is booking Shayna and co like he and Evolution were booked back in the day. The problem is, none of them have even a fraction of the charisma or style that Evolution did.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
As soon as Io inexplicably took her eyes off of Shayna and starting cheering for Candice for such a ridiculous amount of time, I knew exactly what was going to happen. Shayna's matches are THAT predictable and repetitive. Also WWE does that with babyfaces a lot and they look stupid every single time. The only thing that I didn't predict, is that they'd have Io look even dumber, because she basically PUT HERSELF in Shayna's finisher.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
This is the same thing they did with Asuka that everyone loved, except Shayna is actually better at more facets of professional wrestling than Asuka, much better promo, better character work, more charisma, etc. But because Asuka is the better "worker" and is an internet darling, she got a pass.

·
Registered
12,648 Posts
Shayna is the right type of heel in that I want to pay money to see her lose. I boo her because I want to see her lose. It is not X-Pac heat. I think she is fine in ring, not bad, not great.

Io really should have won last night.

·
Super Moderator
19,331 Posts
It wasn't exactly clean. Io was about to finish her off but was distracted by the goons. Sure the goons were taken care of by Candice but the distraction had already taken place.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Blame that shit on Vince. Trips was constantly building up talent for the main roster just for Vince to ignore them and push monsters/ hot blondes. At this point, Trips has given up and is giving vince what he wants

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Bazler just isn't that good IMO and it seems like she needs to be carried in most matches.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,973 Posts
As soon as Io inexplicably took her eyes off of Shayna and starting cheering for Candice for such a ridiculous amount of time, I knew exactly what was going to happen.
I hated that part, as well. That damaged the match a lot.
But hey .... another time where the other 2 ruined stuff in NXT.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,454 Posts
This is the same thing they did with Asuka that everyone loved, except Shayna is actually better at more facets of professional wrestling than Asuka, much better promo, better character work, more charisma, etc. But because Asuka is the better "worker" and is an internet darling, she got a pass.
Shayna has more charisma then Asuka? LOL funniest thing I read all day.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts