Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
The bad teeth is not related to ageing, he could (and should) fix that.

Balding is normal, just accept it and shave it. Hanging on to that little bit of hair is silly and makes you look worse.

Besides those 2 bad options of his, yes he looks rough. But it is expected, too much drugs and a hard, body breaking profession does have its consequences.

I'm just glad he cleaned up and is having the chance to grow old.

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
He’s 56 years old. He looks fine.
Christopher Daniels is only 5 years younger but looks incredible for his age.
Goldberg is 2 years younger than HBK but also looks very good. Shawn Michaels looks like he's 12 years older than he really is. Looks like he puts no effort into keeping up his looks anymore. With all that money he could atleast get his teeth fixed. you cant even say its from drugs, Kurt was on drugs and looks pretty good these days for his age. and the person earlier who said HBK is aging gracefully, no hes not hes aging almost as bad as Perry Saturn was

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Christopher Daniels is only 5 years younger but looks incredible for his age. Goldberg is 2 years younger than HBK but also looks very good.

Going completely bald makes you look younger after a certain age compared to guys that used to have great hair but are now balding.

·
Registered
847 Posts
He isn’t going to break any hearts anytime soon…

On topic he looks exactly how a 56 year old who let himself go would look.
Well he can't really do anything about his hair. I mean yeah there's surgery and things like rogaine but in when the hair wants to go it's going to go. I'm 39 and my hair has been thinning since 31.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Well he can't really do anything about his hair. I mean yeah there's surgery and things like rogaine but in when the hair wants to go it's going to go. I'm 39 and my hair has been thinning since 31.
Yea but his hair was a huge part of his entire prime and career overall . I am sure it hurts him seeing it receding like that…I am 35 with long hair myself and luckily haven’t seen it thinning but I could imagine how I would feel if all of a sudden I see a bald spot or every time I see it getting thinner and thinner …

For many guys it’s an important part of their overall image and some guys can pull the bald hair nice , like Austin , Rock etc , others like Shawn just look bad without it

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
6,225 Posts
He's rich enough for a hair transplant. Surprised he doesn't just do it. He'd probably look a lot younger too. Probably did so many groupies in the 80s and 90s, he really doesn't care anymore.
So people grow old and we suggest beauty-operations? This western decadence ... :)

View attachment 110237

Robert Downey Jr. 56 years old

Shawn Michaels looks horrible compared to them
Do you think it makes sense to compare a silly (zoomed) picture of Michaels to a much smaller and bw-one with total different lighting of a person in another business? Not really. :rolleyes:
Compare Michaels to other old wrestling guys and then he doesn't stand out looking bad.

·
Waiting for Kawato
2,719 Posts
Christopher Daniels is only 5 years younger but looks incredible for his age.
View attachment 110318 Goldberg is 2 years younger than HBK but also looks very good. Shawn Michaels looks like he's 12 years older than he really is. Looks like he puts no effort into keeping up his looks anymore. With all that money he could atleast get his teeth fixed. you cant even say its from drugs, Kurt was on drugs and looks pretty good these days for his age. and the person earlier who said HBK is aging gracefully, no hes not hes aging almost as bad as Perry Saturn was
I think it's probably fair to say that they look really good for their age, more than he looks really bad for his. Normal people that age don't look like Daniels, and they certainly don't look like Goldberg. They might not look like Shawn Michaels either:LOL: but it' still not a fair comparison. Michaels doesn't look any worse than the Undertaker, for example.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts