Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
He's rich enough for a hair transplant. Surprised he doesn't just do it. He'd probably look a lot younger too. Probably did so many groupies in the 80s and 90s, he really doesn't care anymore.

Reactions: Upstart474

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
6,164 Posts
He looks fine for his age. Give him a break.

I will say, with the hair growing back, he looks like someone that would sell me meth in a rest stop bathroom in Kansas City.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
The first picture is filtered and photoshopped to hell, let's use our head people.. the picture above is nowhere near as bad.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
He got old. Unless you're an immortal, it happens to everyone.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Nothing beats Flair. You watch his WWE debut in 01 and, only 3 years later, look at his Evolution run, and you'd think 20 years had passed inbetween looking at him.
He started slicking his hair back from about 2003 onwards. This did wonders for making him look older. Prior to that he wore his hair dry and puffy; also, did wonders for making him look younger.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
He looks fine for his age and most likely stillnisjin better shape than most in his age.

BTW where is the pic from?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
He's aged, he's not pretending to be young, he's rich and he's happy!

Live and let live! He is helping create the next stars of the business.

·
Registered
Galaleroy
1,639 Posts
I'm having a hard time believing those are his actual teeth. Are we sure this photo wasn't touched up a bit?

·
Registered
81 Posts
His two front teeth look like they are dying, usually get that from getting hit/punched in the mouth, got a few friends who have got some teeth like that all from getting punched in the mouth while fighting

·
Registered
1,974 Posts

Tom Cruise 59 years old

Brad Pitt 58 years old

Robert Downey Jr. 56 years old

Shawn Michaels looks horrible compared to them

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tom Cruise 59 years old

Brad Pitt 58 years old

Robert Downey Jr. 56 years old

Shawn Michaels looks horrible compared to them
Are you kidding me?
Firstly, none of those pictures an undoctored, those celeb have plenty of awful shots...those are published photos.

Secondly, none of them traveled and worked as physical as Shawn did. They are sheltered acting symbols who are worth millions if not billions on their looks alone.

Third and lastly they have all done cosmetic surgery or something to the likes. So they haven't aged naturally anyways.

·
Registered
492 Posts
He looks great. Given the carnage he got into in the early/mid 90s he looks very good. Look at all the others of his era who no disrespect look at deaths door fair play Shawn. Enjoy your retirement , your wife & your connection with God and thanks for the memories

21 - 40 of 50 Posts