Wrestling Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1330 Posts

·
Currently booking tonight’s card...
2,528 Posts
Great videos posted in here!!!

I think the best three are WM12, Survivor Series 97, & WM14 as well.

A couple others next in line for me would be Bad Blood 2003, Shawn vsFlair

And this gem... this is my number 4 on my list... this one is SOOO 1997...

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
53,079 Posts
23 years ago tonight, this segment took place with the "DX coffin." I literally remember being in my living room and watching this segment like it was last week. It's crazy how some segments, even random ones like this, just stick out in your head even all these years later:

·
2,528 Posts
23 years ago tonight, this segment took place with the "DX coffin." I literally remember being in my living room and watching this segment like it was last week. It's crazy how some segments, even random ones like this, just stick out in your head even all these years later:

I love that promo because its kinda unique in a visual way... For months around the time this promo happens, shawn has DX in the ring with him while doing a promo. It’s such a random thing to point out, buts the only time Michaels does a promo with just himself standing in the ring in the span of several months. I think thats kinda cool.

its a really well done segment.

JR has one of the funniest lines to go off the air as this segment was done at the cery end of the show that night...

“WE ARE INSIDE THE COFFIN!!!” :ROFLMAO:

·
2,528 Posts
That WM 12 hype package is awesome. I also love the one they did for WM 14, love the sound of that guitar coming in at about 44 seconds in. In a shoot, Kevin Nash mentioned that the next night he mentioned to Kevin Sullivan how good the video packages on each match for WM 14 was and how much of an impact the PPV made and they knew WCW was done lol.

such a great video that is!

I love the part of it where the Sweet Chin Music montage starts

·
53,079 Posts
Chalk-Line is releasing Shawn's One Night Only 1997 gear in shorts and pants later this month. Also, a few weeks ago, they announced they are releasing WM 14 shorts/gear in March! Here are the One Night Only ones!:

·
2,528 Posts
Chalk-Line is releasing Shawn's One Night Only 1997 gear in shorts and pants later this month. Also, a few weeks ago, they announced they are releasing WM 14 shorts/gear in March! Here are the One Night Only ones!:

Wwwoooooooooooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Those. Look. INCREDIBLE!!!

I thought the WM14 ones would be coming soon. Those are gonna be a hit!

·
2,528 Posts
This segment took place on Raw 24 years ago tonight. I always thought Shawn looked like an absolute nutjob when he's cutting this promo backstage. :LOL:

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

HAHA, Man this backstage bit by Michaels could’ve been in the ‘Pillman’s got a gun’ episode of RAW and everything would’ve flowed lol

There’s that table spot! I was thinking it was the end of 96, but there it is! That table was tougher than those 2 dollar steaks Jim Ross called out on RAW all the time

·
2,528 Posts
25 years ago tonight on RAW, Shawn announced that he will be coming back from his injuries in the fight in Syracuse and enter the 1996 Royal Rumble. We all know what happened from there! :)

Im so glad Michaels was able to come back from the situation at the Syracuse NY bar with the 9 marines. I mean fucking 9 damn marines. A damn handicap match.

Im just glad Michaels career wasn’t over that night. It was a little concerning there on when he might be able to compete again.

We are also approaching a similar anniversary in February. Sucks Shawn’s knee was fucked up in early 97. I can tell it really bummed him out to relinquish the wwf title then. I’m just glad that his knee healed up and we was able to follow his wwf career in the ring again later that year

·
2,528 Posts
A bit of a wild card... but it’s dialing us back to the time frame of Shawn’s run in with the 9 marines...

this is October 2nd, 1995... a promo leading towards a six man tag team matchup...

·
53,079 Posts
A bit of a wild card... but it’s dialing us back to the time frame of Shawn’s run in with the 9 marines...

this is October 2nd, 1995... a promo leading towards a six man tag team matchup...

Look at how prestigious those two titles look. Wish they would bring them back.

·
2,528 Posts
Not sure if this was ever posted in this thread:

I watched this the other day while I was working. The audio is decent enough for a shoot video from 2000.
It really is a good shoot interview all biases aside.

Shawn was honest AF for this shoot. He wasn’t on the road each week when that shoot was done. I have always enjoyed that interview. I like to listen to some of those segments at different times.

thanks for posting the video:)

·
2,528 Posts
Y’all this shirt is down to one size at the moment in their warehouse... medium size...

But they’re listing it at 10 bucks for the second. Not really spotlighted either

I got one but considering another just at the crazy discount

@Showstopper

1261 - 1280 of 1330 Posts