Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long period of being off screen, making a surprising appearance at the Shark Cage match and working as a referee at house shows, Shark Boy has announced on his Facebook page that he is done with TNA.

Credit: TNAInsider
I have officially requested and been granted my release from TNA Wrestling. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at TNA for giving me the opportunity to perform in front of their audience since the very early days of the company. Thanks especially to the great TNA fans who have given me their support throughout the past eight years... Now on to the next chapter!
PWInsider is also reporting his release, linking to his website instead.

One person is gone from TNA and it's worth noting that when they ask for their releases, they usually get it, since Dixie Carter doesn't want to fire people herself, but it's okay if they want it done.

·
The One & Only
350 Posts
One person is gone from TNA and it's worth noting that when they ask for their releases, they usually get it, since Dixie Carter doesn't want to fire people herself, but it's okay if they want it done.
It does seem like that doesn't it? I mean I remember when Dixie was talking about how she knows she can't please everyone but trying to please the most people is what matters. I think that's seriously her mindstate and it's not going to work in this business. It's a goddamn shame what's happening to TNA anymore, i see this thing sinking sooner than we think at this rate.

·
8,232 Posts
Not surprising considering any time he showed up on TNA camera the past few months, he bitches about his screen time. That's just basically saying "fire me already."

Shame. I thought he could've been a big draw for the kids one day.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I miss him and i hope he will be bought by WWE. One of my dreams has always been to watch an Hurricane + Shark Boy tag team. He is athletic, he can speak and this guy has a lot of fans inside and outside TNA watchers. Shell Yeah !

I had the chance to meet him and to talk with him. He was totally human, fan-friendly, dedicated to his family and wrestling. He is a great booker, seller and knows how to get heat. I really hope he can be recruited by a bigger company as a wrestler, a trainer or a booker.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Now my dream match of Shark Boy VS Mr Anderson for the rights to rip off Austins
gimmick wont happen.

I thought he would have been great in a comedy stable with EY&OJ and Brian Kendrick.
Imagine the utterly insane promos they'd have?Maybe even add Steiner and just
watch the magic.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
It's slightly off topic, but i read that on his wiki page :

Shark Boy attended the 2009 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony in Houston, Texas the night before WrestleMania XXV to see his all time favorite wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin be inducted. He was seen in the second balcony at Reliant Stadium while Stone Cold made his entrance. He is also close friends with fellow TNA wrestler Frankie Kazarian and WWE's Santino Marella.
I hope he can fish Stone Cole and Marella to be drafted by WWE. Imagine :

- Santino and Shark Boy together doing promos.
- a feud between Stone Cole and Shark Boy.
- Shark Boy beating and destroying John Cena.

:eek:

TNA can say Good Bye to his merchandising which sold well. Let's go to WWE Shark Boy's comics or animated series. :D

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Now my dream match of Shark Boy VS Mr Anderson for the rights to rip off Austins
gimmick wont happen.
Randy Orton is more of a rip off to Austin's gimmick than Anderson.

I'm going to miss Sharkboy very much. I am very saddened to hear of his release.

I really hope if he does go to WWE, he DOES NOT team with Marella. Then again, Shark Boy is done regardless because WWE's comedy is just awful all the time these days except for the Rock.

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
PWInsider is also reporting his release, linking to his website instead.

Hey genius, its easy to let someone go when they CONTRIBUTE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the comany in any way shape or form.

If this were AJ on the other hand...

I've lost count how many times he's left TNA.
really? i thought he never left. Kinda like Funaki

1 - 20 of 49 Posts