Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
youtube/BareFootTuna
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your channel with a bit of a description. Let's support each other.

mine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd_W8DgrzPzIK0qgZradW3Q

I decided to start a youtube channel to be more optimistic in this tragically amazing experience we call life. Right now my content is a little bit of everything I like to do. Somewhat vlog style videos about music concerts and music events. And some video games. I'll be going to WWE Survivor Series in two weeks. So I'll have a video about that day too.

I'd appreciate feedback if you watch anything. Good or bad. Don't be afraid to tell me if my videos are uninteresting. Too long, too much talking, boring, etc. I'd like to know the opinions of people who aren't me or don't already know me. So I can make better videos in the future. Thanks for any views, likes, dislikes, shares, and subscribes.

I'll post below what I think are some of my better videos.

Emo Nite November 2019 | Joker Gets a Haircut From Edward Scissorhands | My Chemical Romance Returns
https://youtu.be/yJqpTv6GbOw

Riot Fest 2019 day 1| Front Row Barricade | Enema of the State
https://youtu.be/A3DG1ThR7h8

Asking strangers if this wig belongs to them | Riot Fest 2019 day 1
https://youtu.be/QY5XsMIwbms

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
While I respect anyone that wishes to start a channel and become a content creator, and I sincerely wish them the best, but nowadays is probably the worst time to do so with YouTube. Starting a YouTube channel like 6 or 7 years ago would have been perfect and I even considered it at one point too, but YouTube is trying to get rid of smaller creators and demonetizing everyone that wishes to stray away from popular trends or culture, and labels them as not following their "policies".

I'm on YouTube all the time, but it's a shame how much they are falling with all these new turns in policies they keep implementing. I like watching alot of history videos/channels, and YouTube for whatever reason hates history and are demonetizing most of that content. It's very rough for creators these days.
Give it a few years, eventually YouTube might start getting competitors.

·
youtube/BareFootTuna
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
While I respect anyone that wishes to start a channel and become a content creator, and I sincerely wish them the best, but nowadays is probably the worst time to do so with YouTube. Starting a YouTube channel like 6 or 7 years ago would have been perfect and I even considered it at one point too, but YouTube is trying to get rid of smaller creators and demonetizing everyone that wishes to stray away from popular trends or culture, and labels them as not following their "policies".

I'm on YouTube all the time, but it's a shame how much they are falling with all these new turns in policies they keep implementing. I like watching alot of history videos/channels, and YouTube for whatever reason hates history and are demonetizing most of that content. It's very rough for creators these days.
Give it a few years, eventually YouTube might start getting competitors.
I totally feel what you are saying. I wanted to start a channel years ago and I just never took the plunge. Always kept holding off for one reason or another. I completely regret not starting way back then. Honestly, trying to start a channel now, I feel my time and effort will not be worth it. But at the same time, it's better to try than not. I would regret it type of thing.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Hate to be a dick but I think this would count as advertisement on this site which isn't allowed.

Maybe I'm wrong but just a heads up OP.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Hate to be a dick but I think this would count as advertisement on this site which isn't allowed.

Only for other forums I believe.

And yeah. Youtube come next year is gonna be absolute hell on earth. I agree with everyone saying youtube isn't gonna be where people's income should be relied on, because it's getting kinda scary scary for the people who helped build their damn site.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,537 Posts
Bitchute seems to be growing due to all the crap that YouTube is doing to their creators.

I assume my YT channel will be shutdown sometime soon. No big loss since I don't actually use it

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,809 Posts
Is YouTube premium also going to be impacted? I don’t know all that’s going on, I think I read something about kid friendly only material, but, I would have hoped they’d be able to allow it if you get a subscription.

·
youtube/BareFootTuna
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

I was thinking the same thing. So I messaged Headliner first. He said it was ok.

Is YouTube premium also going to be impacted? I don’t know all that’s going on, I think I read something about kid friendly only material, but, I would have hoped they’d be able to allow it if you get a subscription.
I'm not entirely sure what exactly is happening. But content made for kids won't have ads on it anymore because of new laws. Something like that.

·
youtube/BareFootTuna
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't want to double post. But seeing as how this is a wrestling forum. I really just want to let you all know I made the Survivor Series video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts