Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this guy could be built and get over quite well. Not as a world champion but he's good in the ring i think TNA should give him a microphone on his entrance and let him come out wekk after week quoting the book of dilligaph like Road Dogg used to come out slatting opponents Shannon could be like that.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
the problem with DILLIGAF is no one else GAF either.

he's pretty much a bred midcarder. he's not good on the mic whatsoever, decent in the ring, but no one really cares.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Now he is one half of Ink Inc., and what to do. And with the debut of Christina Von Eerie, are preparing to live a big push for the TNA Tag Team Titles. I expect a feud with Beer Money Inc. (using CVE and Flair, I guess a lot of funny scenes)
But, TNA is making it believable as a single.
In the future, as well as compete for the X-Division Title, can aspire to the TV Title.
And the idea of the Book Of DILLIGAF is good and can be developed well, both as a Heel and as a Face.
At the microphone is decent and can improve.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I think he's fine where he is. Ink Inc. just needs a manager. Von Eerie should be brought on TV soon.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I enjoy the work from Shannon as well. I like what they are doing with him currently with Inc Inc. I agree though that he should be focuses on more as as mic time is concerned. I'd be up to at least give it a chance. Thing with TNA though is they only have once show a week to get storylines over for PPVs. This has a direct impact on the amount of time ALL competitors get. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more from BOTH Shannon and Neal though so we can better capture their personalities and characters. This would be something suitable for Reaction...

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
He needs to ditch the tag team scene and return to his original "Prince of Punk" gimmick to help revive the X-Division.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
He is just a face in the crowd but I am fine with him in the tag team or midcard

I just don't expect him to go anywhere interesting

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Can't take prince of punk serious after CM punk slapped him and called him a poser on wwecw

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,993 Posts
He needs to ditch the tag team scene and return to his original "Prince of Punk" gimmick to help revive the X-Division.
While I think he would be a great fit. One man doesn't make an entire division. No matter what WWE has trained fans to think.

Where would SCSA be without Vince, The Rock and Triple H? You think they would have loved Hogan so much if they didn't hate Piper so much?

Get the picture?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Shannon Moore gets a lot of hate for no reason. he is great in the ring, and we haven't really heard him on the mic very much recently, but i think he'd be alright.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
He is a good talent but the whole prince of punk is atrocious.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He's just where he needs to be now. A veteran who jobs on TV and PPVs.

·
Banned
315 Posts
I think Moore and Neal are being used perfectly. Two otherwise forgettable singles performers put together to form a pretty solid tag team. I don't know if they'll ever be tag team champions, but they're definitely a good addition to the tag team division.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I really love the guy's great work ethic, not to mention his unique look. I've got a soft spot for Ink Inc, not just because I like gothy/punky people, but because the pair consistently put on entertaining matches.

·
Banned
295 Posts
He only has a job because of Jeff Hardy anyway and he is, for the most part, unoffensive. I would argue that while indicted, Hardy should have never been brought in, let alone having to bring his friends with him, but whatever.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts