Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I kmow I have WWE: The Deimating Period going but that was too hard to write two shows a week...so I am starting this Organization up...here are the details and sorry about WWE: The Decimating Period...

am going to start this. It is going to be called WWA.
There will be one show a week and a pay per view every month.
I will have the first show up Sunday of next week or earlier. After I get it started the shows will be posted every Sunday.
The show is called Sunday Night Sacrifice
(They have shows that take the place of Sunday Night Heat in which I will give quick results..It will be Thursday Night Thunder, it will go over results from Sunday Night Sacrifice. It will also have four matches.)

He is the roster, champions, heels, and faces.
(H)-Heel (F)-Face
World Heavyweight Championship Contenders:
Batista (f)
Chris Benoit (f)
Chris Jericho (h) ---World Champion---
Christian (h)
Edge (h)
Kane (h)
Randy Orton (h)
Ric Flair (h)
Triple H (h)
Shawn Michaels (f)
The Rock (f) ---Part Time Wrestler---
John Cena (f)
Big Show (f)
Booker T (f)
Kurt Angle (h)
Rob Van Dam (f)
Undertaker (f)
Eddie Guerrero (h)
John "Bradshaw" Layfield (h)

Intercontinental Championship Contenders
Orlando Jordan (h)
Carlito Caribbean Cool (h) ---Intercontinental Champion---
Charlie Haas (f)
Mark Jindrak (f)
Matt Morgan (h)
Jeff Hardy (f)
Mat Hardy (f)
Rene Dupree (h)
Rey Mysterio (f)
Shelton Benjamin (f)
Chris Masters (h)
Eugene (f)
Gene Snitsky (h)
Maven (h)
Muhammad Hassan (h)
Val Venis (f)
Viscera (f)
Gangrel (f)
A.J. Styles (f)
Chris Daniels (h)
Monty Brown (h)
Diamond Dallas Page (f)
Lance Storm (f)
Johnny Stamboli (f)
Chuck Palumbo (f)
Rikishi (f)
Simon Dean (h)
Hardcore Holly (f)
Stevie Richards (f)
Tyson Tomko (h)
Tommy Dreamer (f)
Rhyno (f)

World Tag Team Championship Contenders
MNM (h) ---World Tag Team Champions---
Heart Throbs (h)
La Resistance (h)
Viscera and Gangrel (f)
Heidenreich and Snitsky (h)
William Regal and Tajiri (f)
Hurricane and Rosey (f)
Muhammad Hassan and Daivari (h)
Hardy Boyz (f) ---Part Time Tag Team---
Basham Brothers (h)
Dudley Boyz (f)
Full Blooded Italians (f)
Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly (f)
Billy Kidman and Akio (h)
Too Cool (f)
Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio (f) ---Part Time Tag Team---

Cruiserweight Championship Contenders

Psicosis (f)
Amazing Red (f)
Billy Kidman (h)
Chavo Guerrero (h)
Hurricane (f)
Rey Mysterio (f) ---Part Time Cruiserweight---
Akio (h)
Scotty 2 Hotty (f)
Shannon Moore (f) ---Cruiserweight Champion---
Funaki (f)
Spike Dudley (h)
Nunzio (f)
Tajiri (h)
Daivari (h)

World Women's Championship Contenders
Trish Stratus (f) ---World's Women's Champion---
Lita (h)
Molly Holly (h)
Victoria (f)
Gail Kim (f)
Torrie Wilson (f)
Dawn Marie (h)
Michelle McCool (f)
Christy Hemme (f)
Nidia (f)
Alexis Laree (f)
Shaniqua (h)
Melina (h)
Stacy Keibler (f)

Harcore Championship Contenders
--Whole Roster---

Commentators
Sunday Night Sactifice- Tazz, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross
Thursday Night Thunder- Michael Cole, Josh Mathews, Jonathan Coachman

Managers- Paul Heyman, Melina, Daivari, Stacy Keibler

Owner- Shane McMahon

Comments?
:rolleyes:

·
Banned
354 Posts
This is pretty good. Make sure you post the PPV title names and the name of the weekly show(s). Keep going and Ill keep reading.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There will be one weekly Sunday Night Show called WWA Sunday Night Sacrifice.

The WWA version of Velocity is gonna have quick results and it's called Thursday Night Thunder.

The Pay Per View names are going to have some different and some the same as WWE...

April- Capital Punishment
May- Survival of the Fittest
June- ECW One Night Stand/ World War 3
July- Bash at the Beach
August- SummerSlam (keeping that going)
September- Night of Carnage
October- Hardcore Hell
November- Survivor Series (keeping that going)
December- Blood Bath
January- Royal Rumble (keeping that going)
February- Lethal Injection
March- WrestleMania 22 (WrestleMania's are gonna be carried on)

·
Banned
354 Posts
Those are some great PPV names. I cant wait. HURRY UP AND MAKES THE FIRST SHOW! :) Im not rushing you, I just cant wait.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first WWA Show will be up tomorrow with four weeks before Capital Punishment!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
WWA
Sunday Night Sacrifice

Live from Boston, Massachusetts

**Let the Bodies Hit the Floor** plays
Pyro goes off around the Fleet Center.

Jim Ross: Welcome to the newest promotion, World Wrestling Alliance!

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, JR...it is Shane McMahon's World Wrestling Alliance!

Tazz: Hey Ross...you guys didnt even welcome me to the announcers booth...I might have to choke you out for that!

Jerry Lawler: Haha...do it!

Tazz: My former announce partner Michael Cole can now be found on Thursday Thunder...haha...hes been scrapped to the recap show!

Jerry Lawler: I didnt like him I'm glad your the one here!

Jim Ross: Why don't we just get to the show.

**Here Comes the Money** plays
WWA owner Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring.

Shane McMahon: Well ladies and gentlemen! Here we are. In the WWA...not the WWE Promotion! Tonight is WWA's opening night! As you all know, we here at WWA stole WWE's Superstars...and WWE went out of business...My poor father is devastated. Well he'll get over it. Anyways we need the CEO of my company so I am hiring...my mother and my sister as Co-CEO's! Mrs. Linda McMahon and Ms. Stephanie McMahon. They are the new CEO! That's not what I came out to say though. As you all know, we don't have Number One Contenders for the WWA World Championship or any championship for that matter. So tonight we are going to find a Number One Contender for every title! We will have a Fatal Four Way Elimination Matches to determine each and every contender tonight! The matches will be Rob Van Dam vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Eddie Guerrero to determine the number one contender for the World Title! It will be La Resistance vs. Viscera and Gangrel vs. The Heart Throbs vs. Too Cool to determine the number one contenders for the World Tag Team Championship! It will be Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio vs. A.J. Styles to determine the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship. It will be Psicosis vs. Paul London vs. Akio vs. Billy Kidman to determine the number one contender for the Cruiserweight Championship! It will be Stevie Richards vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Rhyno vs. Nunzio to in a Harcore Elimination match to determine the number one contender for the Hardcore Championship! And finally it will be Lita vs. Victoria vs. Gail Kim vs. Shaniqua to determine the number one contender for the Women's Championship! And for tonight's first ever WWA Main Event it will be World Champion vs. Cruiserweight Champion vs. Hardcore Champion vs. Intercontinental Champion! This will also be a Fatal Four Way Elimination! That's all for now. later!

**Shane walks backstage while the crowd is going crazy about the matches made for tonight!**

Commercials

**The Animal** plays
Batista makes his way to the ring

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...from Washington D.C. weighing in at a 317 pounds...Batista!

**Heid-En-Reich** plays

Lilian Garcia: and his opponent...from New Orlean...weighing in at a 275 pounds...being accompanied by Snitsky...Heidenreich!

Shane comes out.

Shane McMahon: You know what, I don't know why I even signed you two to a contract...Snitsky and Heidenreich...you guys arent good in the ring at all..you know what...instead of this one on one match it's going to be a tag team match...Batista your partner is none other than...The Big Show! If Heidenreich and Snitsky lose, they will be fired!

**We-eell It's the Big Show** plays
Big Show runs to the ring and attacks Snitsky.

ding ding

Match Ending: Heidenreich gets knocked out when Big Show ChokeSlams him over the top rope. Snitsky is the legal man. Big Show then picks him up and tags in Batista they hit a Double ChokeSlam. Batista then picks Snitsky up and Batista Bombs him. He pins him for the 1..2..3!

Winners: Big Show and Batista

Match Aftermath: Shane walks up to Snitsky and Heidenriech

Shane McMahon: Gene Snitsky, Jon Heidenreich...I've got three words that may ruin both your lives...YOUR BOTH FIRED!

Batista, Big Show, and Shane McMahon all head backstage smiling.

Commercial

The Cameras come back to Shane McMahon's office.

Shane McMahon: What are you doing here? Your not scheduled for a match...

The cameras turn around to see Edge.

Edge: Shane, you didnt put me in the World Title Number One Contender Match! I deserve it more than RVD. I deserve it more than Triple H. I deserve it more than Orton. I deserve it more than Eddie Guerrero. I've beaten all of them. Every single one of them. I've even beat the current World Champion Jericho!

Shane McMahon: You did all that in the WWE...not in the WWA..

Edge: SHANE...

Shane McMahon: You'll now call me Mr. McMahon. And your not weasling you way into the match.

Edge: You know what when WWE went out of business I still had my Money in the Bank Contract...I never got to use it!

Shane McMahon: Is that my problem?

Edge: Yeah it is...if you don't give me what I rightfully deserve...I'll quit this company!

Shane McMahon: Then why don't you get to steppin and don't let the door hit you in the butt when you go.

Edge: You know what Shane..your lucky...I'm not gonna quit...but you havent heard the end of this...I promise that!

Shane McMahon: I guess I'll see you next week then...

Edge: I guess so...

Shane McMahon: There goes my hopes...I still have The Biggest Whiner Ever in my company.

Edge: You know what McMahon.

Shane McMahon: ..Mr. McMahon to you..

Edge Spears Shane.

Edge: Theres a Spear for your troubles!

Jim Ross: Oh my god! Why did Edge just do that

Jerry Lawler: Because Shane's getting very annoying!

Tazz: I agree with that!

Jim Ross: Well, I think Shane is doing his job just fine...Edge shouldnt have done that and think that there are going to be major consequences!

Commercial

***Dreamer** plays
Tommy Dreamer goes to the ring with a trash can full of weapons.

Lilian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Hardcore Fatal Four Way to determine the Number One Contender for the Hardcore Championship! Introducing first...from Yonkers, New York...weighing in at a 245 pounds....Tommy Dreamer!

**Stevie Night Heat** plays
Steven Richards goes to the ring with a mop.

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent...from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...weighing in at a 227 pounds...Stevie Richards!

**Full Blooded Italians** plays
Nunzio makes his way to the ring with a crowbar. Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli go to the ring with him.

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent...being accompannied by Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo from Queens, New York..weighing in at a 175 pounds...Nunzio!

**Rhino** plays
Rhyno makes his way to the ring. He pulls a Television out to the ring by the cord.

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent...from Detroit, Michigan...weighing in at a 275 pounds..Rhyno!

Match Ending: Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli get in the ring and attack Rhyno. They then throw him over the top rope with a Double Flapjack. He smashes right into the Television. Stevie Richards and Tommy Dreamer then attack Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli. Tommy Dreamer hits Stamboli with a Lead Pipe. He then Spiccoli Driver's him into a chair. Stevie Richards then wraps a chain around his fist and hit Palumbo with it. He then DDT's him into the chair. Nunzio gets back up and Tommy Dreamer and Stevie Richards Double Clothesline him. They then go head to head. Stevie Richards then Low Blow's him. He rolls Dreamer up for the 1..2..3!

Winner and Number One Contender for the Hardcore Championship- Stevie Richards

**Japanease Buzzaw** plays
Hardcore Champion, Tajiri has a fierce staredown from the ramp to Stevie Richards.

Commercial

Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen next week live from Houston, Texas..The Harcore Championship will be on the line when Tajiri defends against Stevie Richards!

Tazz: That's what I call a classic ECW Match...I can't wait...

Jerry Lawler: ECW...your right! Extremely Crappy Wrestling!

Tazz: ECW was what revolutionized today's wrestling.

Jerry Lawler: ECW did revolutionize wrestling...to make crappy matches! Just likes next weeks!

Tazz stands up and challenges Jerry Lawler.
Jerry Lawler gets up and spits in Tazz's face
Lawler then walks away to the backstage away from the Announce Table.

Jim Ross: He's usually not like that. I don't know whats gotten into Jerry Lawler.

Tazz: Well I'm here if he wants me. I'll get revenge no one just spits in my face.

**Alien Waltz** plays
Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match to determine the Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first from Cameron, North Carolina...weighing in at a 225 pounds..Jeff Hardy!

**Version 1** plays
Matt Hardy goes to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent...from Cameron, North Carolina...weighing in at a 225 pounds...Matt Hardy Version 1.0!

**619** plays

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent...from San Diego, California...weighing in at a 165 pounds...Rey Mysterio!

**Styles Clash** plays

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent...from Gainesville, Georgia...weighing in at a 202 pounds...A.J. Styles!

Matt Hardy gets eliminated by Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy gets eliminated by Rey Mysterio

Match Ending: Rey Mysterio Drop Kicks A.J. Styles from behind and Styles goes to the middle rope. Rey calls for the 619. He runs but Styles clotheslines him. They both fall to the ground. The referee starts to count.

A.J. Styles gets up but falls back down after a grueling match. He lands on Mysterio.
1..2..3!

Winner and Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship- A.J. Styles!

Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen next week along with the Hardcore Title Match it will be Carlito Caribbean Cool vs. A.J. Styles for the Intercontinental Championship!

Tazz: Yeah..you know what I'll be right back..I want another big match to be made...

Tazz leaves the announce table to go backstage.

Jim Ross: Well I'm alone here now. Anyways next it will be the World Tag Team Championship Number One Contender Match!

Commercial

**Heart Breakers** plays
The Heart Throbs make their way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the Number One Contenders for the World Tag Team Championship!
Introducing first...from Panama City, Florida...at a combined weight of 445 pounds...Antonio and Romeo...The Heart Throbs!

**The Ministry** plays

Lilian Garcia: And their opponents..at a combined 725 pounds...Gangrel and Viscera!

**Turn It Up** plays

Lilian Garcia: And their opponents...at a combined weight of 621 pounds...Scotty 2 Hotty and and Rikishi...Too Cool!

**La Resistace**

Lilian Garcia: And their opponents..from the Province of Quebec..at a combined weight of 480 pounds...Robier Conway and Sylvain Grenier...La Resistance!

Too Cool is eliminated by Heart Breakers
Gangrel and Viscera eliminated by Heart Breakers

Match Ending: Rob Conway DDT's Antonio. Romeo then attacks him from behind. He Low Blows him when Sylvain Grenier is trying to get in the ring. He rolls Conway up for the pin.
1..2..3!

Winners and Number One Contenders for the World Tag Team Championship: Heart Throbs!

Match Aftermath: Heart Throbs run backstage smiling. Rob Conway gets up and asks where Sylvain was. Sylvain then slaps Conway and tell him it doesnt matter where he was. Grenier then starts to get out of the ring and Rob Conway spears him. He then pounds on Sylvain Grenier's head. Grenier starts to bleed. The officials break up the fight. Rob Conway then yells at Grenier that America Rules!

Tazz comes back to the announce table.

Jim Ross: So what was the match?

Tazz: Well Ross, it's going to be Jerry Lawler vs...the returning...TAZZ!

Jim Ross: Wow! Thats big and it's next week! ECW vs. WWA!

Tazz: I'm gonna show him the ECW doesnt stand for Extremely Crappy Wrestling! I'm gonna give him the biggest beat down of his life because it's also ECW Rules!

Jim Ross: Wow!

Commercial

**Psycho** plays
Victoria makes her way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match to determine the Number on Contender for the Women's Championship!
Introducing first San Bernardino, California...Victoria!

**International Woman** plays

Lilian Garcia: And her opponent from Korea...Gail Kim!

**eXtreme** plays

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent from Sanford, North Carolina...Lita!

**Dominate** plays

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent Cincinatto, Ohio...Shaniqua!

Gail Kim eliminated by Shaniqua
Lita eliminated by Victoria

Match Ending- Victoria kicks Shaniqua in the head and then goes to the top rope. She goes for a Moonsalt but Shanique catches her. Shaniqua then does a Piledriver on Victoria. She goes for the pin. 1..2..3!

Winner and Number One Contender for the Women's Championship- Shaniqua!

Commercial

**Medal** plays
Kurt Angle comes out with his Gold Medals and two police officers.

Kurt Angle: Tonight folks...I'm changing the rules around for the Kurt Angle Invitational. It's not gonna be to some local jobber...especially from Boston, Massachusetts...the worst place in the world! I mean look it has thugs..like John Cena! Anyways...it's going to be against superstars who want to come back to WWE! If they beat me or make me last five minutes in the ring with them they not only get my Gold Medals but they get a WWE Contract for 2 years. So lets go.

**Bean Town** plays
The Boston Brawler makes his way to the ring.

Kurt Angle: What's your name?

The Brawler: The Boston Brawler!

Kurt Angle: Didnt you used to be the Brooklyn Brawler? I would have stuck with New York, man. The Red Sox are really bad!

Boston Brawler: You know what!

Kurt Angle: What?

Boston Brawler: Your right!

Boston Brawler rips off his Boston Jersey to reveal a Yankee's Jersey!

Boston Brawler: I'm once again..The Brooklyn Brawler!

Kurt knocks The Brooklyn Brawler out and right away puts him in the Ankle Lock. The Brawler taps out. Kurt wins in 55 seconds.

**Medal** plays and the Boston fans go crazy and cheer Kurt Angle on.

Commecial

Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen we have an action packed night for you next week live from Houston, Texas!

Tazz: That's for sure. Every single title will be on the line! Two ECW Rules matches, one including me! Angle's Invitationals that now bring back wrestlers that want to return but WWE doesnt want them to! I can't wait!

**You Can Run** plays
Billy Kidman goes to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: This match is schedules for one fall and is a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match to determine the Number One Contender for the World Cruiserweight Championship! Introducing first...from Allentown, Pennsylvania...weighing in at a 195 pounds...Billy Kidman!

**High Flyer** plays

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent...currently making his way to the ring..from Austin, Texas...weighing in at a 205 pounds...Paul London!

**Oriental Flyer** plays

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent, from Japan..weighing in at a 200 pounds..Akio!

**Mexican Flyer** plays

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent, from Tiajuana, Mexica..weighing in at a 200 pounds...Psicosis!

Paul London eliminated by Psicosis
Billy Kidman eliminated by Psicosis

Match Ending: Akio and Psicosis who teamed up a good part of the match go head to head. Akio then throws the first punch. Psiscosis then jumps up and Hurracanranna's him. Akio gets right back up and hits a DropSault. Akio goes to the top but Psicosis Dropkicks him and he falls onto the steel part of the top rope. Psicosis goes onto the same rope that Akio goes. He sets him up for a Top Rope Hurracanranna. Just as Psicosis hits the Top Rope Hurracanranna Akio counters into a pin. He grabs the tights. 1..2..3!

Winner and Number One Contender for the World Cruiserweight Championship: Akio

Jim Ross: What a Cruiserweight Match..it's to bad how it ended. Psicosis got cheated out of his Cruiserweight Title shot.

Tazz: I liked the way it ended. Akio knows that as long as he doesnt get caught it's not cheating. And I wouldnt be surprised if Akio wins the Title next week!

Jim Ross: I just hope Shannon Moore doesnt cheated of his Title.

Commercial

**One of a Kind** plays
Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first...from Battlecreek, Michig-

Edge attacks Rob Van Dam with a chair as he is walking to the ring. He hits RVD numerous time before the Officials come out. They take Edge backstage. About a minute later Edge runs back out and hits RVD with the chair again.

Edge: You stole my shot! I deserve the title!

Edge then hits RVD right in the throat with the chair. RVD starts to bleed from the mouth. Finally the Officials get a hold of Edge while Edge is smiling and walking away. The paramedics come out to help RVD.

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen...I have just been informed that this match will now be a Triple Threat Match! There will be no Eliminations! The first man to gain a pin or submission gets a World Heavyweight Championship shot next week live from Houston, Texas!

**Lie, Cheat, Steal** plays
Eddie Guerrero makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: Now making his way to the ring...from El Paso, Texas..weighing in at a 220 pounds..Eddie Guerrero!

**Burn in my Light** plays
Randy Orton goes to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent..from St. Louis, Missouri..weighing in at a 245 pounds..Randy Orton!

**The Game** plays
Triple H makes his way to the ring with Ric Flair.

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent..being accompanied by the Nature Boy, Ric Flair...from Greenwich, Connecticut...weighing in at a 260 pounds..The Game..Triple H!

Match Ending: Eddie Guerrero and Triple H team up and Double Clothesline Randy Orton. Triple H then picks up Orton for the Pedigree. He nails it perfectly. Eddie Guerrero then goes to the top rope and Frog Splashes Orton. Eddie goes for the pin. 1..2..Triple H throws him off. Triple H then goes for the pin. 1..2..Eddie Guerrero throws Triple H off. They then get into a fist fight. Ric Flair tries to get in the ring. Eddie Guerrero and Triple H both Low Blow eachother at the same time. They battle back up and then Poke eachothers Eyes at the same time. They both go into corners. After another minute Eddie Guerrero and Triple H run at eachother and Clothesline eachother. Randy Orton starts to get up. Triple H and Eddie start to get up. Orton RKO's Triple H. Eddie Guerrero then throws Randy Orton into the ropes. When Ric Flair distracts the referee to check on Triple H, Eddie Guerrero ties Orton into the ropes. He then goes to the top rope and Frog Splashes Triple H. He pins him for 1..2..3!

Winner and Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero

Jim Ross: Another man cheated out of his World Title shot.

Tazz: I know! Triple H deserved the Title Match!

Jim Ross: I wasnt talking about him...I was talking about Randy Orton...the only one who didnt cheat!

Tazz: To bad!

Jim Ross: Anyways, he'll get his chance! Next up folks we've got four champions in one match! It Cruiserweight Champion, Shannon Moore vs. Hardcore Champion Tajiri, vs. Intercontinental Champion, Carlito Caribbean Cool, vs. World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho!

Tazz: It will be a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match! I can't wait!

Commercial

**Prince of Punk** plays
Shannon Moore makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen the following is the First Ever Main Event of WWA! It is a Champions in Every Corner Match! The rules are the same as a Fatal Four Way Elimination! Introducing first...from Cameron, North Carolina...weighing in at a 175 pounds..he is the World Cruiserweight Champion, Shannon Moore!

Tajiri makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: Now making his way to the ring...from Japan...weighing in at a 205 pounds...he is the Hardcore Champion, Tajiri!

**Cool** plays
Carlito goes to the ring with Matt Morgan.

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent, being accompanied by Matt Morgan...from The Caribbean...weighing in at a 234 pounds...he is the Intercontinental Champion...Carlito Caribbean Cool!

**Y2J** plays
Pyro erupts around the arena.
Chris Jericho goes to the ring with the fans chanting "y2J"

Lilian Garcia: And their opponent...born in Manhasset, New York...weighing in at a 231 pounds...He is the World Heavyweight Champion...Chris Jericho!

Tajiri eliminated by Chris Jericho
Shannon Moore eliminated by Chris Jericho

Match Ending: Chris Jericho is dominating the match against Carlito. Matt Morgan then steps up on the mat. Jericho Dropkicks him down by jumping off the top rope. Carlito then attacks Chris Jericho from behind. He picks him up for a SpineBuster. Jericho drops him to the mat and counters with a Lou Thesz Press and many punches. Jericho then gets up and Bulldogs Carlito. He jumps on to the ropes for the Lionsault. Carlito moves out of the way and Jericho lands on his feet. Jericho then Clothelines Carlito and gets ready to put on the Walls of Jericho. He locks the Walls of Jericho in. Carlito taps out.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Match Aftermath: Jericho gets up and celebrates his victory.

Chris Jericho looks at the entrance.
No one comes out.

Eddie Guerrero then attacks Chris Jericho from behind with a Chair. He then punches Jericho nonstop until Jericho begins to bleed. Eddie Guerrero then goes under the ring. He pulls out a Table. He sets the Table up in the ring and puts Jericho on it. He then gets out of the ring and goes under it again. He pulls out a 15 Foot Ladder. He slides it in the ring and sets it up. He puts the Chair on Jericho who still lays on the Table. Eddie climbs the Ladder and Frog Splashes him through the table. After two minute Eddie begins to get up. He rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp holding his Mid Section. He smiles and tells Chris Jericho that in one week the Title will be Around a Guerrero's waist.

The show fades off the air showing Chris Jericho knocked out and Eddie Guerrero smiling.

Thursday Night Thunder Taping Results

1) Lance Storm def. Tyson Tomko
2) Christian def. Rikishi
3) Amazing Red def. Chavo Guerrero
4) Charlie Haas, Hardcore Holly, and Mark Jindrak def. Doug Basham, Dan Basham, and Orlando Jordan

Comments?

Thoughts?

·
Banned
354 Posts
Shane McMahon: Gene Snitsky, Jon Heidenreich...I've got two words that may ruin both your lives...YOUR BOTH FIRED!

Thats a huge mistake that you made. Cause that is 3 words not 2 words. Please dit that. Besides that, the show is really good. The boston brawler... hahaha. That was funny. Great show. Grade--7/10. KEEP GOING!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

WWA: Sunday Night Sacrifice Matches for June 12, 2005.

1) ECW Rules Match
Tazz vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

2) ECW Rules
Hardcore Championship Match
Tajiri (c) vs. Stevie Richards

3) World Tag Team Championship
MNM (c) vs. Heart Throbs

4) World Women's Championship
Trish Stratus (c) vs. Shaniqua

5) World Cruiserweight Championship
Shannon Moore (c) vs. Akio

6) Intercontinental Championship
Carlito Caribbean Cool (c) vs. A.J. Styles

7) Shawn Michaels, John Cena, and Booker T vs. Triple H, Christian, and Ric Flair

8) World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Eddie Guerrero

World Wrestling Alliance News

- WWA has moved it's ECW One Night Stand Pay-Per-View from June to August. Names announced for the Pay-Per-View so far are as followed:
-Rey Mysterio
-Psicosis
-Chris Benoit
-Chris Jericho
-Rob Van Dam
-Eddie Guerrero
-Tazz
-Lance Storm
-Dawn Marie
-Nunzio
-Tommy Dreamer
-Stevie Richards
-Rhyno
-Nova
-Tajiri
-Paul Heyman
-Super Crazy
-Blue Meanie
-Sandman
-Terry Funk
-Dudley Boyz (Bubba, D-Von, Spike)
-New Jack
-Al Snow
-Bill Alfonso
-Sabu
-Justin Credible
-Kid Kash
-Mikey Whipwreck
-More names to be announced!

Once again it will take place in August two weeks after SummerSlam!

- Earlier today Nidia was released from her contract. WWA wishes her the best in her future endeavors.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WWA
Sunday Night Sacfice

Live from Houston, Texas

[I]**Let the Bodies Hit the Floor** plays
Pyro erupts all over the arena.[/I]

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen what a night we have for you!

Jonathan Coachman: I know, you get commentated by the Coach!

Jim Ross: Well, I wasnt talking about that. I was talking about the matches.

Jonathan Coachman: Come, J.R. we are in the big time together now! WWA!

Jim Ross: That's one thing I guess we can agree on.

Jonathan Coachman: I don't really care for the owner, Shane McMahon though. He made a big mistake, putting my with Michael Cole on Thursday Night Thunder.

Jim Ross: Well it's time for the show! Your first Sunday Night Sacrifice, Coach and it's sure to be a good one!

**The King** plays
Jerry Lawler makes his way to the ring.
Boos echo around the arena.
He grabs a microphone.

Jerry Lawler: What are you guys booing about? Me telling the truth that ECW stands for Extremely Crappy Wrestling?

The crowd boos even more

Jerry Lawler: Have you ever seen an ECW show? The owner couldnt even pay the wrestlers. All his checks bounced! Isnt that right Heyman? And look at the Superstars it had, Sandman, Mikey Whipwreck, and the worst of them all..Tazz!

The crowd now starts to boos and then chants E-C-Dub

Jerry Lawler: Stop that chant! You guys shut up! ECW was the worst thing to happen ever to the wrestl-

**Tazzmission** plays
Tazz makes his way to the ring.
He grabs a microphone.

Tazz: Jerry Lawler...you wanna talk about crappy wrestling? Look at you...Whenever you go to the ring it's time for a bathroom break for the crowd and people at home.

Jerry Lawler: You take that back! I'm a legend in this business. I'm an icon.

Tazz: Why don't you ask the fans? Is Jerry Lawler a crappy wrestler?

The crowd yells "Yeah"

Tazz: There's your answer.

**Class of Gentlemen** plays
JBL, Billy Kidman, Christopher Daniels, Matt Morgan, and Carlito make their way to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Tazz, I would like you to meet my fellow ECW haters. John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Billy Kidman, Chris Daniels, Matt Morgan, and Carlito. Would you like to tell me I have crappy wrestling skills now?

Tazz: Alright, I don't care if you have 6 guys. I don't care if you have 100 guys. I will choke each and every one of them out. Starting with you!

Tazz puts the Tazzmission on Jerry Lawler.
The referee tells Lilian to ring the bells.
The ECW rules match begins.
All six men attack Tazz.
They begin to beat him down.
Tazz refuses to let go of the Tazzmission.
Matt Morgan then kicks him in the head.
Tazz lets go.
Matt Morgan then picks Tazz up for the F5. He hits it perfectly.
Matt Morgan then picks him up again and holds him by the arms.
JBL Clothesline from Hell's him.
All six men then begin to punch him and kick him again.

Jerry Lawler then pins him.
The referee is forced to count.

1...2...3!

Winner: Jerry Lawler

Jerry Lawler: I have crappy wrestling? You didnt even put up a fight against me! I didnt even use any weapons! But now to the real point, don't mess with Lawler. And don't bring up ECW!

Tazz is left in the ring knocked out.

Jerry Lawler and his group go backstage.

Jim Ross: That is not the normal King, it almost seems as if someone is telling him to do this...

Jonathan Coachman: Yeah right, who would do that?

Commercial

The cameras go backstage to a F-View
It shows Jerry Lawler going back to his locker room.
Inside it show none other than Eric Bischoff!

Jim Ross: I knew it! The King wouldnt do this usually.

Jonathan Coachman: E Z E is back! I'm going to go talk to him and tell him his plan is genious!

Jonathan Coachman goes backstage.

Jim Ross: Once again I am commentating by myself.

Shane McMahon goes to the ring.

Shane McMahon: After what Edge did to me last week, he is banned from the building!

The crowd cheers

Shane McMahon: But that is not the only consquence he is getting. That's just the beginning. Next week on Sacrifice live from Minneapolis, Minnosota, its going to be Edge vs. Big Show! And Batista! And in two weeks live from El Paso, Texas it's going to be Edge vs. Undertaker! If he finds some way to win both those matches and mark my words, he won't. I make his Money in the Bank Contract from when he was in WWE eligible for use in the WWA! Later!

Shane walks back.

Commercial

**Medal** plays
Kurt Angle goes to the ring with his Gold Medals and two police officers.

Kurt Angle: Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight live from...wait where are we? Nevermind, live from the crappiest place on Earth! You guys are going to see Kurt Angle in action! The Olympic Champion! Former WWE Champion! Now lets get this over with I don't wanna be in the city anymore.

**Redneck** plays
Jamie Noble makes his way to the ring.

Kurt Angle: Are you kidding me? I'm lowering the time to 1 Minute and 30 Seconds to beat you. If you last longer you get a WWA 2 Year Contract and my Gold Medals. What's your name?

Jamie Noble: My name is Jamie Noble!

Kurt Angle: Your that loser who got released because of steroid use. You freak!

Jamie Noble punches Kurt Angle and the bell rings.

Match Ending: Kurt Angles does the Angle Slam on Noble. He then puts the Ankle Lock on. Jamie Noble taps out.
Kurt wins in 45 seconds.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Commercial

**What Does Everybody Want** plays
Al Snow goes to the announce table.

Al Snow: Hey Jim, I was watching the show and noticed that you had no partner, so I thought that I would come down and help you commentate the matches.

Jim Ross: Thanks Al, your just in time for what will surely be a slobber knocker. It's going to be Tajiri versus Stevie Richards for the Hardcore Title!

Al Snow: And it's an ECW Rules Match!

**Stevie Night Heat** plays
Steven Richards makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following Match is scheduled for one fall and is an ECW Rules Match for the World Wrestling Alliance Hardcore Championship! Introducing first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...weighing in at a 220 pounds...Stevie Richards!

Tajiri makes his way to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: Now making his way to the ring, from Japan...weighing in at a 205 pounds..he is the WWA Hardcore Champion..Tajiri!

Match Ending: Tajiri kicks Stevie Richards right in the jaw. Stevie rolls out of the ring. Tajiri then goes to the other side of the ring and run to the other side again. He jumps over the top rope in a Suicide Dive. Stevie Richards hits Tajiri right in the head with a Kendo Stick. Tajiri gets knocked out. Stevie rolls him in the ring. He then rolls out of the ring again. He grabs a chair. He throws the chair in the ring and rolls in to get it. He opens it so that someone can sit in it.

Al Snow: I don't think he has any intentions of sitting in that chair J.R! Here's the good part!

Steven Richards picks Tajiri up and DDT's him into the opened chair. Tajiri starts to bleed. Stevie Richards pins Tajiri for the 1..2..3!

Winner and new Hardcore Champion: Steven Richards!

Al Snow: I'm going to go congratulate my buddy Stevie Richards!

Al Snow walks to the ring. He lifts Stevie Richards hands in victory. Stevie Richards and Al Snow then hug. Al Snow then Low Blows Richards. He stares at Stevie Richards. He then pins Stevie Richards for the 1..2..3!

Winner and new Hardcore Champion: Al Snow

Al Snow runs backstage with his newly won Hardcore Championship.

Jim Ross: Looks like I just lost another broadcast partner.

Commercial

**Y2J** plays
Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring.

Chris Jericho: Last week, I got attacked by someone I used to call and ally. Now he just went in my book as someone I need to take down. He started it, and I'm going to end it. Tonight live from Houston Jericho is going to beat down and bloody Eddie Guerrero. And he will have no choice but to tap out to the Wall of Jericho! Eddie Guerrero. I am serious when I say, I will take you out.

**Y2J** plays
Jericho walks away with a serious look on his face.

Jim Ross: Well ladie and gentlemen, tonight the main event is Chris Jericho vs. Eddie Guerrero for the World Heavyweight Championship!

**Storm** plays
Lance Storm goes to the announce table.

Lance Storm: Hey J.R. Ladies and gentlemen I'm going to commentate tonight on Raw with the Commentating Legend, Good Ol' JR!

Jim Ross: Well thanks Lance but I don't think you can call me that. There are many other people who commentated before that were better than me.

Lance Storm: JR, stop you are and it's an honor to sit next to you in this chair.

Jim Ross: Thanks. Now about the ECW versus WWA thing going on, how do you feel about it?

Lance Storm: Well no offence to you JR, I know that The King is one of your best friends..but I thought it was cruel what he and his people did to Tazz.

Jim Ross: I agree, but earlier we found who was behind this whole thing. It was none other than Eric Bischoff.

Lance Storm: I can't believe I used to help that slimeball out.

**Dominator** plays
Shaniqua goes to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the World Wrestling Alliance Women's Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Cincinnatti, Ohio...Shaniqua!

**Stratusfaction** plays
Trish Stratus goes to the ring.

Lilian Garcia: And her opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada...She is the World Wrestling Alliance Women's Champion...Trish Stratus!

Match Ending: Shaniqua dominates the match. She Spears Trish. She then gets out of the ring. She punches Lilian Garcia and then picks her up for the Military Press. She hits it on the outside of the ring. She then gets a chair and slides it in the ring. She picks Trish Stratus up for the Power Bomb. Shaniqua hits the Powebomb on the chair.

Winner by disqualification and still Women's Champion: Trish Stratus

Match Aftermath: Shaniqua confronts referee Earl Hebner. She then Low Blows him. After, she picks him up and low blows him.

Victoria: Earl, that's for disqualifying me. I deserve the Women's Championship! I need the Women's Championship! I always get what I want. Even if it means injuring people while trying to get it. All these people witnessed and Earl you felt, that when I want something I get it. I will injure anyone who gets in my way! Earl, Trish...

Shane McMahon shows up on the titantron

Shane McMahon: You know what? You just gave me a good idea. You want another Women's Championship match right? Well you will get another one...if you beat a opponent of my choosing next week. If you beat him and yes I said him! You will get a WWA Women's Championship match at Capital Punishment. Later!

Shaniqua smiles and nods her head.

Jim Ross: That was unnessicary what she did to Earl Hebner, Lilian, and Trish. I'm not President of the Trish Stratus Fan Club but it was still out of hand.

Lance Storm: Well next week she will get what she deserves.

Commercial

*Heart Breakers** plays
The Heart Throbs go to the ring.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to finish and is for the World Tag Team Championship...introducing first the challengers...from Panama City, Florida, at a combined weight of 445 pounds...Romeo and Antonio...The Heart Throbs!

**Snapshot** plays
Mercury, Nitro, and Melina go to the ring.

Tony Chimel: And their opponents..being accompanied by Melina...at a combined weight of 411 pounds..they are the World Tag Team Champions Mercury and Nitro...MNM!

Match Ending: MNM team up on Antonio and throw him out of the ring. Melina then distracts the referee while Nitro picks Romeo up in prepartation for the Snapshot. Mercury helps and they hit a perfect Snapshot. Nitro pins Romeo for the 1..2..3

Winner and still World Tag Team Champions: MNM

Match Aftermath: The Heart Throbs start to go back. When they are going back they get jumped by the Dudley Boyz. They 3D Antonio on the steel and Romeo crawls backstage. They then run to the ring and attack MNM. MNM puts up a good fight. The Dudleys then get the upper hand. D-Von does the Saving Grace on Mercury. Bubba does a Bubba Bomb on Nitro. Bubba then picks Nitro's legs up for the Wazzup! D-Von jumps off and hits it. Mercury then gets up only to get 3D'ed. The Dudleys then grab Melina and put her in a the Power Bomb position. Bubba then lets go. D-Von grabs her and Bubba goes to the top rope. Bubba picks her up and PowerBombs her off the top rope. The paramedics help all three out. The Dudleys go backstage.

Commercial

**Captain Charisma** plays
Christian goes to the ring with Tyson Tomko

Tony Chimel: The following Six Man Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall to finish! Introducing first, being accompanied by Tyson Tomko....From Toronto, Ontario, Canada...weighing in at a 235 pounds...Christian!

**The Game** plays
Triple H and Ric Flair go to the ring.

Tony Chimel: And his partners...at a combined weight of 503 pounds..."The Nature Boy" Ric Flair and "The Game" Triple H!

**Sexy Boy** plays
Shawn Michaels goes to the ring.

Tony Chimel: And their opponents...introducing first from San Antonio, Texas...weighing in at a 225 pounds..."Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels!

**My Time is Now** plays
John Cena goes to the ring.

Tony Chimel: And his partner...from West Newbury, Massachusetts...weighing in at a 240 pounds...John Cena!

**Can You Dig It Plays**
The crowd goes crazy for Home Town Hero, Booker T and his wife Sharmell!

Tony Chimel: And their partner...being accompannied by his wife Sharmell...from right here in Houston, Texas...weighing in at a 250 pounds...Booker T!

Match Ending: The match starts to get out of control. Triple H comes in and Pedigree's Shawn Michaels. John Cena comes in and FU's Triple H over the top rope. Christian kicks Cena in the mid section and Unprettier's him. Booker T Scissor Kicks Christian out of the ring. Ric Flair attacks Booker T from behind. He tries to go for the Clothesline Booker but misses and Booker T counters it into a kick. He pins Ric Flair for the 1..2..3!

Winners: Booker T, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena

Match Aftermath: Triple H grabs Booker T's wife. He then threaten to Pedigree her. Booker jumps out of the ring and Triple H says if he comes any closer he will Pedigree her. Booker tries to kick Triple H but Ric Flair attacks him from behind. Triple H then Pedigree's Sharmell. Christian then attacks John Cena who goes and tries to help. He Unprettiers him on the concrete. Shawn Michaels then gets Spine Bustered by Tyson Tomko. Triple H, Ric Flair, Tyson Tomko, and Christian all go into the ring and raise eachothers hands. The show fades into a commercial showing this image.

Commercial

Jim Ross: That was sick and cruel what Triple H just did to Sharmell. That was not right.

Lance Storm: I agree JR, that was out of hand.

**Prince of Punk** plays
Shannon Moore goes to the ring.

Tony Chimel: The following match is scheduled for one fall to finish and is for the World Cruiserweight Championship...introducing first..from Cameron, North Carolina..weighing in at a 175 pounds...He is the World Cruiserweight Champion...Shannon Moore!

**Japanease Flyer** plays
Akio makes his way to the ring.

Tony Chimel: And the challenger...from Japan..weighing in at a 200 pounds...Akio!

Match Ending: Shannon Moore goes for a Bull Dog off the top rope but Akio counters it into his partners move the BK Bomb off the top rope. He then goes for the pin 1..2..- Shannon Moore kicks out. Akio then goes to the top rope. He hits a Corkscrew 450 Splash on Shannon Moore. He then goes for the pin 1...2..- Shannon Moore kicks out again. Akio doesnt know what to do. He looks around the ring to think. Shannon Moore rolls him up for the 1..2..3!

Winner and still World Cruiserweight Champion: Shannon Moore

Match Aftermath: Billy Kidman runs to the ring and attacks Shannon Moore. He BK Bombs him. He then goes to the top rope. He hits the Shooting Star Press! He helps Akio out of the ring.

Commercial

**Caribbean Cool** plays
Carlito makes his way to the ring with Matt Morgan.

Tony Chimel: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first being accompannied by Matt Morgan! From The Caribbean...weighing in at a 234 pounds..he is the Intercontinental Champion...Carlito Caribbean Cool!

Carlito grabs a microphone.

Carlito: Tonight we are live from Houston, Texas...that's not cool. And then I have an opponent that's not cool either! A.J. Styles. He is the most Uncool person on the WWA Roster! He isnt even in my league. Tonight I'm going to beat him down. Tonight I'm going to show all you fans that Styles really isnt cool!

Matt Morgan: W-W-W-W-We all know that he isnt cool. He doesnt d-d-d-d, DESERVE a t-t-t-t...Championship match. He might have been big in TNA but he will never be big in WWA!

**Styles Clash** plays
A.J. Styles makes his way to the ring.

Tony Chimel: And the challenger from Gainesville, Florida...weighing in at a 202 pounds..A.J. Styles!

Match Ending: A.J. Styles hits the Styles Clash. He goes for the pin 1..2..- Matt Morgan throws him off.

Winner by disqualification: A.J. Styles

Match Aftermath: Matt Morgan Big Boots Styles. He then hits the Stalling Suplex Slam. Carlito then gets an apple and spits on A.J. Styles. He says that A.J. Styles isnt cool.

Jim Ross: Yet another person cheated out of the title! Carlito got disqualified so the title doesnt change hand.

Lance Storm: Styles deserves that title, he is one of the greatest athletes in the WWA, even the world!

Jim Ross: Well anyways, next is the main event! Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho for the World Title!

Commercial

**A Raw Replay Shows what Eddie Guerrero did to Chris Jericho last week. It then shows what Chris Jericho said earlier.**

Eddie Guerrero goes to the ring.
The arena gets flooded with boos.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is the Main Event! It is for the World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing the challenger...from El Paso, Texas..weighing in at a 220 pounds...Eddie Guerrero!

**Y2J** plays
Chris Jericho walks fast towards the ring.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent...he is the World Heavyweight Champi-

Jericho attacks Guerrero and the match starts.

Match Ending: Chris Jericho keeps pounding on Eddie Guerrero. He then gets up and kicks him right in the head. He gets the Walls of Jericho on Eddie Guerrero. After minutes in the Walls of Jericho, Eddie Guerrero gets the ropes. Jericho is forced to let go. He picks Eddie Guerrero up but Eddie throws him into the referee. Eddie Guerrero then gets a chair. He tries to get back in the ring but Chris Jericho Drop Kicks the chair into his face off the top rope. He then tries to revive the referee. Eddie Guerrero pulls Jericho out of the ring. He then starts to punch him nonstop. He throws him into the audience. They fight up into the backstage. The referee counts to 10!

Winner: No Match

Match Aftermath: Eddie Guerrero hits him with a crowbar. Eddie Guerrero then finds a table. He sets it up and puts Jericho on it. He goes into a Janitor's Closet to find a ladder. The ladder tonight is 20 Feet. He climbs to the top and Frog Splashes him onto the concrete. The table break with Jericho on it.

**The show fades off the air showing Jericho knocked out and Eddie Guerrero sitting in the corner smiling just as he did last week. Jericho is losing lots of blood**

Quick Results:
1) ECW Rules Match
Jerry "The King" Lawler def. Tazz

2) ECW Rules - Hardcore Championship Match
Stevie Richards def. Tajiri

3) Improptu Hardcore Championship Match
Al Snow def. Stevie Richards

4) WWA Women's Championship Match
Trish Stratus def. Shaniqua by DQ

5) World Tag Team Championship
MNM def. Heart Throbs

6) Booker T, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena def. Triple H, Ric Flair, and Christian

7) World Cruiserweight Championship
Shannon Moore def. Akio

8) Intercontinental Championship
A.J. Styles def. Carlito Caribbean Cool by DQ

9) World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho vs. Eddie Guerrero - No Match

Thursday Night Thunder
Quick Results

1) Rey Mysterio def. Spike Dudley
2) Rob Van Dam def. Matt Morgan
3) Rene Dupree def. Nunzio
4) Muhammad Hassan and Daivari def. Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly

Here's the new show, it's up early but that's okay.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Anyone have any thoughts? Should I continue?

This week on Sunday Night Sacrifice...Live from Minneapolis, Minnesota

1) Big Show and Batista vs. Edge

2) Intercontinental Championship
Carlito Caribbean Cool (c) w/ Matt Morgan vs. A.J. Styles

3) Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero and John "Bradshaw" Layfield
4) John Cena vs. Triple H

5) Booker T vs. Tyson Tomko

6) Shawn Michaels vs. Christian

7) Kurt Angle Invitational

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
Don't worry about people reading your shows do this because you want to. I think you are doing a pretty good job but I think your shows have to many matches nine is a bit much. Also too many DQ finishes.

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
How about instead of giving people rep that doesn't matter,how about you review people's shows that review yours? That will probably get you more replies.

Your shows are OK, but a little over the top. WAAAAYYYY to many matches per show, I mean 10 matches? Thats alot for a PPV let alone a weekly show. Definately need to work on promos, make people more in character. And try to add more realism to the shows. Other than that, OK job. 7/10.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The next show should be up by Monday...two weeks until the pay per view, Capital Punishment! Thanks for the comments and suggestions. They will help me make my show better.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry...it's going to be longer since i had a busy weekend...it should be up by Wednesday...thanks..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts