Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would I be right in saying he's probably the greatest non-competing wrestler in terms of good matches, even more so than his dad? Matches involving non-wrestlers are usually pretty dry, but Shane was always able to pull out a good match. Granted, every single one was a pseudo Hardcore match, but he was certainly able to work a fantastic match despite not being an in-ring competitor.

List your favourite Shane-O-Mac matches!

· LIVE ACTION!
1,622 Posts
His ability to bump and bump well is what made his matches good. The guy really took a beating in the matches he was in, kind of made you feel bad for the guy.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
He bumped really well, sold quite well and did some insane spots. I know he's so far away from the business now and doing his own life but I would have loved for him to be the anonymous GM. And his entrance money was fantastic. HERE COMES THE MONEY! I always marked for the Coast To Coast.

Sadly, if Shane had lackeys beat up a wrestler, put a garbage can on the wrestler, and proceeded to jump off the Titantron on the garbage can half the audience would have no idea who Shane McMahon was.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
His ability to bump and bump well is what made his matches good. The guy really took a beating in the matches he was in, kind of made you feel bad for the guy.
yeah can you remember his street fight with Kurt Angle where he got thrown through 2 windows ? i gained serious respect for him after that lol your sig is awesome by the way.

· Banned
5,164 Posts
I have nothing but respect for him. He was entertaining and that's all that really matters. The fact that even though he is the son of a billionaire and still did crazy bumps that he didn't have to do is great. The one where he jumped off the tron was insane and not many others would have the balls to do that.

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
Love Shane O Mac - especially his shuffle. Shit used to get my friends angry when I went around doing all the time years ago :lmao

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Shane was my favorite spot-monkey. I miss him dearly.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
The Shane vs Kane feud in 03 was some serious shit. That feud got me back into wrestling after being dissapointed out of the business by the shitty invasion.

Shane O'Mac I think gets a spot in every wrestling fans heart, just cause he ALWAYS gave 110% and it was very visible.

Reactions: the modern myth

· Registered
9,456 Posts
I liked his matches with Kane in 2003, especially Unforgiven - where he leapt off of the entrance set and must've fallen about 40ft. That shit was insane! Shane could really throw himself about and took some huge bumps.

· Registered
2,365 Posts
The Shane vs Kane feud in 03 was some serious shit. That feud got me back into wrestling after being dissapointed out of the business by the shitty invasion.

Shane O'Mac I think gets a spot in every wrestling fans heart, just cause he ALWAYS gave 110% and it was very visible.
And yet strangely that feud is one of many that Kane got "worst feud of the year" for. Not that the award in itself means much but I always felt that one was undeserved and the feud was really good.

I cant see there ever being a Shane dvd, for two reasons. One, most if not all of his main matches were hardcore and no way in line with the current pg product. Second, he works for another company who probably wouldnt be thrilled at a dvd of one of their directors smashing people over the head with a kendo stick.

· Banned
11,291 Posts
I didn't like him, I loved every second of watching him get butchered. In fact here's my top 5.

1- Watching Steve Blackman cane him on top the titantron.
2- Watching Kane slap a car battery to his gonads.
3- Watching Kane sit up as Shane went to dive off the top of the tron onto him.
4- Watching Big Show choke him and throw his head into the tron.
5- Watching Steve Blackman choke him out with a belt.

· Registered
327 Posts
Kurt Angle vs Shane McMahon and Shane McMahon vs Kane at Unforgiven will always be remembered. Especially when Shane jumped off the titantron and crashed through the stage.

· Banned
361 Posts
Shane McMahon was probably my favourite guy from the Attitude Era. I still remember when he attacked this card-board cut-out of Austin and HHH had to pull him off. Priceless!
Plus, who can forget "Which way did he go?!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.