Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey

i have never seen shane mcmahon without colthes , do anyone know why we never saw his body ?

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Well having lots of money means you can buy lots of food and do whatever the hell you want... you do the math.

Though he always seemed awesome in the ring, I thought he was very underated and his coast to caost was awesome.
Angle/Shane .. Kane/Shane were always classics.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Well having lots of money means you can buy lots of food and do whatever the hell you want... you do the math.

Though he always seemed awesome in the ring, I thought he was very underated and his coast to caost was awesome.
Adressing to my post? If yes,notice I was joking '-'

·
Registered
464 Posts
Haha, weird thread. I always assumed he was just self conscious like a fat kid wearing a shirt in the pool(I find this hilarious every time I see it as if the shirt hides anything).

I love Shane, as the bosses son he never would have had to take the bumps he did but he really stepped up at times.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cause he is fat and has TONS of cellulitis :eek:

:rolleyes:
well , i dont think so , he was not that fat:frustrate

play

His father has money too , but he dosnt seem fat !

i enjoyed his matches with kane too

thnx

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha, weird thread. I always assumed he was just self conscious like a fat kid wearing a shirt in the pool(I find this hilarious every time I see it as if the shirt hides anything).

I love Shane, as the bosses son he never would have had to take the bumps he did but he really stepped up at times.
i know he was not that great wrestler but he rocks ! , he is like a fruit after a heavyweight meal , lol

i still remember his great performance at surviovr series 2001 , specially when he was tripping with everybody , really funny scene .

I was just joking around with the fat thing, maybe he just doesn't want to. He could be insecure (spelling?)
yeah , like he feels shy ? hahah , may be

i ll tell u another weird thing about Shane , he never went to the royal rumble !

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I was just joking around with the fat thing, maybe he just doesn't want to. He could be insecure (spelling?)
Could well be that, it could also be that he didn't want to look too much like a wrestler and the attire he chose made it clear that he wasn't one. Generally speaking, his best performances were in hardcore matches where wrestling skill was less important, both in kayfabe and real life which further emphasises that point.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Could well be that, it could also be that he didn't want to look too much like a wrestler and the attire he chose made it clear that he wasn't one. Generally speaking, his best performances were in hardcore matches where wrestling skill was less important, both in kayfabe and real life which further emphasises that point.
hmmm , the most reasonable theory till now ,smart one thou .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OP the phrase "no homo" was invented for your post.
No hard feeling , i didnt do that , i am a cool guy who never disrespect homo .

no xD I'm just kidding :D

nothing against him,much by the contrarie

noh , u did hate him , i can see that through ur black glasses :D:D:D

·
Registered
537 Posts
i know he was not that great wrestler but he rocks ! , he is like a fruit after a heavyweight meal , lol

i still remember his great performance at surviovr series 2001 , specially when he was tripping with everybody , really funny scene .

yeah , like he feels shy ? hahah , may be

i ll tell u another weird thing about Shane , he never went to the royal rumble !
^ Wait what ? U mean he never competed in a Royal Rumble ? Not every wrestler does and Shane wasnt even a fully active wrestler. He did appear at the 1999 one though

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
^ Wait what ? U mean he never competed in a Royal Rumble ? Not every wrestler does and Shane wasnt even a fully active wrestler. He did appear at the 1999 one though

i am talking about competing at the royal rumble matches which he never officially did but not the Preliminary one .

thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts