1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Shane is 42.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,678 Posts
Damn it is sad to see Shane and Stephanie getting old. second of all screw the election.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Shane should try coloring the hair. Damn he's more grey than vince. BTW, Linda really hasn't aged since 2002

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Damn, Shane is looking old and out of shape, while Vince is looking younger.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Shane should try coloring the hair. Damn he's more grey than vince. BTW, Linda really hasn't aged since 2002
That exactly what I thought about Linda. The rest have clearly aged while she still looks the same.

Shane is still doing his own thing away from the family business, right? It is good to see him again.

·
Administrator
59,123 Posts
In the 2nd picture, Shane is the only one that looks decent. Linda looks fucked out of her mind, Steph and Triple H look like complete geeks, and Vin Man looks like he got his eyes on a hot piece of ass or something.

·
Registered
414 Posts
WTFs with shanes hair?
Stephanies arm has a lot of moles. Fucking gross!
Stephanies smile is a turn off too.
I guess Triple H married in to power!! Stephanie isnt that beautiful.
Triple H looks like an intruder in to their family whos going to take over everything cause hes the game and hes that damn good!

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
That exactly what I thought about Linda. The rest have clearly aged while she still looks the same.

Shane is still doing his own thing away from the family business, right? It is good to see him again.
She doesnt have that McMahon blood i guess.

Its good to see Shane. I consider him probably to be the best McMahon out of all of them. Still have King of the Ring on VHS when he faced Kurt Angle in that street fight. Amazing and crazy, im sure all the wrestlers respected Shane alot after that match.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
WTFs with shanes hair?
Triple H looks like an intruder in to their family whos going to take over everything cause hes the game and hes that damn good!
LOL wtf? Just because stephanie isnt aging too well means HHH is married to power/money?

She was hot as fuck when he married her.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WTFs with shanes hair?
anybody feel bad that steph had Freckles and I speak Generally
being celebrity and rich doesn't mean that they not human or their bodies not made Freckles , no one is perfect . so Suck It ppl

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Christ Shane looks like hes 50 with that grey hair Vince is looking better than him and hes in his mid 60s. Linda looks the same as always. Steph is still hot as fuck and well Hunter is Hunter

1 - 20 of 108 Posts