Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Listen to me, When the times comes, you gotta run
527 Posts
Wwe is acting just like tna used to back in the day, they can't not bring up AEW every chance they get

AEW living rent free in WWE's head it's hilarious, how long before we get the Billionaire Khan skits?

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Evidence why this is not actual Shane. WWE prides itself on being the cream of the crop. They wouldn't say you can be elite somewhere else cause that would imply that they aren't top dog. A shot would have been don't worry kev you can join the other losers who couldn't hack it and make a minor league promotion.

You don't imply your product is inferior by saying don't worry kev you can reach the peak elsewhere

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
c'mon Shane, you're supposed to be the cool one of that degenerate family

·
Registered
315 Posts
I can't be completely sure, but I'd bet Shane figures that everyone already knows about AEW, so why not take a shot at them?

Cornette seems to believe that WWE and AEW are in cahoots, but I think he is just reading into things too much.

I don't think the WWE would facilitate the beginning of what could be a major threat to their viewership.

But then again, maybe Vince thinks: AEW is already in existence, so why not work with them to get some major heat going?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just banter.

Shane McMahon doesn't even realize he's part of the problem with WWE programming. Pushing himself like some bad ass when he's a 50 yr old man who only wrestled in sparingly but always in a co-main event angle or higher.

He thinks that because he takes a physical beating in his once in a blue moon matches he has cred.
Well it got Ric Flair over.

Hahahahah I kid I kid.

But Ric Flair sucks in the ring and always sucked in the ring. I saw all his matches from the 80's, over rated as hell. He can't take a bump properly because his plane crash, still can't take a bump properly. He isn't athletic, he sells over the top and undermines wrestling and makes it look fake as hell. His promo's are amazing though, wow his promos are bone chilling sometimes. He is a poor mans Georges George.

·
Southern Pride
3,543 Posts
Shane only said it because he knows that the fans that like Owens are the same ones that like AEW. Shane accomplished getting people talking and caring about the match. There was nothing more to it. Just Shane being a heel vs. the smarks.

2,244 Posts
Shane only said it because he knows that the fans that like Owens are the same ones that like AEW. Shane accomplished getting people talking and caring about the match. There was nothing more to it. Just Shane being a heel vs. the smarks.
Nah, you can't work the marks on this forum. That's just impossible since they're that smart! :brock4

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.