Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who else thinks he is a piece of monkey shit? He should jump back up into Jim Carrey's ass and suffocate from that Canadian's shit. I also hate his ****ing A-Dust like SIG at the end of every post. YOU HAVE A DAMN SIGNATURE FOR THAT! Just die. Anybody agree?

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
I dont have a problem with him. I did a brief BTB with him last fall, talk to him on AIM a couple times a week. I dont see why a lot of people seem to have a problem with him.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I agree with Lacrimosa, his posts are annoying as ****, copying off of A-Dust, but even more annoying because he bolds it.

G.M.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
I guess I'm in the minority here. I don't have a problem with him, either. He's done nothing to me, that would make me think he's monkey shit.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I haven't had a problem w/him either, so I don't think he's really annoying. I have seen some of his posts, and they've been adequate. Unless someone refers me to one of his bad posts, I'm thinking he's okay.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I agree, he tried to diss The Mars Volta...1

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I don't have any issues with him.

BTW, would I be correct in assuming this rant BB made is because SIG has him in his dropbox of people he doesn't like?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You're incorrect, SIG isnjust a opne minded piece of crapsz..

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
360VarialKickflip said:
The only thing that I don't like is how he signs off on his posts like A-Dust does. We know who you are, your username is right next to your post.
True, we really don't need reassurance.

SIG :D

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
The only thing that I don't like is how he signs off on his posts like A-Dust does. We know who you are, your username is right next to your post.
I don't mind the fact that he does it. It's just something he likes to do, nothing wrong with that.

Panic

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I can't take BB's rant threads seriously, he didn't even say why he didn't like shamrock_is_god. When you're dissing someone in WE, at least backup your argument with facts. Jeeze.

100%Caborn. Ya, it's me. Do I need to reassure you? Ya, I'm still me. Caborn, Caborn, Caborn. My UN hasn't changed yet, you know. I'm still 100%Caborn. Nope, nothing's changed a bit...

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
Lol.

I thought the sig thing at the end was kinda funny and was waiting for the day when he just gave up and stopped putting it in. Meh, SIG hasnt done anything wrong to me in particular but i hear bitches about him all the time. Its quite funny.

Dalestate_Diva

1 - 20 of 78 Posts