Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shadygurl is a bitch. I hate her (I am assuming that it is a she). All of a sudden I am stupid because I voiced my opinion. Well her is an opinion; I think your bra is on to tight because it is cutting off curculation to your brain. I was expressing my right to use freedom of speach in my "the wwe can kiss my ass" thread. If you don't like that Shady Bitch than you don't have to read it.

MAN I HATE PEOPLE!!

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Dude how can you say that to her, she is very nice and she has never done anything wrong here.

You otta be ahamed of yourself talking to a women like that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ME she was the one that slammed me for having an opinion. Jeez...again I HATE PEOPLE.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Right, SuperGayGuy, please sit down and shut the fuck up. ShadyGurl is pretty cool, and most of us are friends with her. So I suggest you just sit down and let the insults come pouring in, because whether you like it or not, you're going to get OWNED.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...k then FUCK YOU ALL, You wanna back up a hag that slammed me then go ahead. I'll take myself and my opinions to a forum where I am respected.

By the Way...
You can all eat shit and die

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Final thoughts:
The only person that ever warmly welcomed me to this forum was rajah and he did the smart thing by leaving you fucking idiots. Now I am about to leave so you can all kiss my ass.

Feel free to rot fuckers

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Superguyguyguyguyguy etc....why do you feel the need to post at least 5-6 times in each thread you make? Please crawl back under your rock and don't grace our message board with you incessant drivel ok? That is...after you have drank kerosene, but not before eating a lit match too...

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Wow. This thread is uh...pretty gay.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
You know its funny how someone can get so pissed when someone dissagrees with there opinion. So SuperGayGuy, you can talk all the smack you want, its not hurting me, you think im going to think twice about your lil rant. But obviously my friends here at W-E just dont agree with you...Thank you guyz. So superGayGuy you say fuck you to me....well Fuck you right back. So go head leave..go to another forum, TRY to get your lil respect that you dont deserve. Bye!

And....
The Artist
Adam
BrckBrlnXII
EazyWillie
BabyBoy and the rest of you
Thanks for having my back.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
^^^lol me too but Eamons version is better.^^

Anywayz SuperGuyGuy are you done crying about someone not agreeing with you? Or would you like to continue

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Bi supermisterguysirmanboyguy

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
SGG, your 63 posts here at WEForums we're so great and i can't believe you are going. I will miss you so very much.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts