Wrestling Forum banner

Shady 2.0 (Closed for Now)

23458 468
WELCOME TO SHADY 2.0
I Will Be Making Banners and Putting them up for Sale & I Still Will be filling requests to the best of my ability

I wanted to start fresh with my GFX Shop because the requests piled on me and I wasn't organized with the order I filled the requests. With that being said, I am going to lay down some rules and explain how I intend to keep this thread organized.

Same Rules apply however I want to start putting some Sigs up for sale.

Rules:

Always check the Ground Rules already set stickied.

1) I will only be accepting Signature/Avatar Requests.

2) WrestlingForum Staff are the only ones who can request Text banners.

3) Please provice PSD Links or Pictures for images you want. (Keep in mind the bigger and better the quality the better)

4) First Come First Serve when it comes to the Purchased Sigs. (credit or rep, up to you...)

From here on out I will be posting daily, stating which requests I accept or decline to prevent people waiting for sigs and not knowing if it's coming or not.

Keep in mind I specialize in Wrestlers, Music, and Females/diva banners. Honestly hate doing Hockey banners lol. But Sports banners are fine.

(some of my 2011 work)

ALL BANNERS WILL BE DATED AND POSTED HERE IN THIS MAIN POST.

AS OF 01/01/12 SHADY 2.0 IS NOW OPEN!
BANNERS FOR SALE COMING SOON.

REQUEST AWAY!
- - - - - - - - - - - -

01/01/12 UnDefeatedKing

1/02/12 Scorpion

01/06/12 Bro

01/07/12 Clevage

01/08/12 POD

01/16/12 Papa Rated-R

1/19/12 Starbuck

1/19/12 Doddsy V1

01/20/12 InYourFace

01/22/12 Killswitch

02/04/12 [/kev]

02/18/12 Prince Majin Trunks

2/18/12 rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 469 Posts

· Veni, vidi, vici
16,315 Posts
What's up, Shady? I was wondering if you could make a Derrick Rose avatar for me. However you would like to do it so long as the picture(s) are from his season this year. If you want to add text like (MVP, DROSE, Hometown Hero, etc,), feel free.

I'm not overly picky. I will give rep + points (I gotta' say I'm sure this compensates to the equivalent of nothing ~_~) plus rock the avatar for months, if not years on end.

Thanks.

· BLUE IS BACK
16,346 Posts
Topic : LIGHTS (shes a singer whos in my sig)
Text: Hiplop and if possible LIGHTS (dont want to limit you and stuff)
details - anything that looks good
price - 500 million?

· California Girl = Delicious
24,288 Posts
yea im gonna put it up now its fuckin awesome man ill give you like 100 million also cus credits are what makes you the coolest! lol thanks man

1 - 20 of 469 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.