Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They really need to bring Shad back.

Give him a gimmick similar to Pope in TNA and Reverend DVon.

Or like a corporate guy out of Brooklyn, that'd be interesting lol.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Jim Ross said on twitter today:

"Shad Gaspard has been future endeavored by WWE. He certainly has decernable physical attributes & I hope he discovers best in ring persona."

So that's that.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
lol well that whole split of Cryme Tyme turned out good.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Jim Ross said on twitter today:

"Shad Gaspard has been future endeavored by WWE. He certainly has decernable physical attributes & I hope he discovers best in ring persona."

So that's that.
I'm surprised, surprised it took them so long that is :p I mean come on, it was obvious that JTG was always the more talented member of Cryme Tyme and that having Shad instigate the break up was going to be a failure.

This is also the perfect opportunity to post this

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I always thought JTG would be the one that was let go first. I think Shad could have been at least a credible mid carder.

·
1,817 Posts
Who the fuck is JTG without Shad?

If one of them was to make it on their own I would of preferred Shad, but letting go of Cryme Tyme obviously shows the lack of care for the tag division now and I think we can expect Nexus to hold the titles for a fair few months to come.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Who the fuck is JTG without Shad?
A guy who, as of this weeks Superstars, has jobbed to Chavo 3 times in the last 3 months. There's one thing I'm curious about, when did all the JTG start? Before Cryme Tyme split is seemed to be amost universally accepted that he was the better half of the team and had the brighter future (apart from the 'Vince likes big men' comments). Is it just that he's been stuck with the old gimmick rather than get a repackage?

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
but guys Like Otunga and cody rhodes have jobs....Sigh

Could of had a great dominant black heel

But NOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
884 Posts
but guys Like Otunga and cody rhodes have jobs....Sigh

Could of had a great dominant black heel

But NOOOOOOOOOOOO