Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught up with Shad yesterday just moments before his arrest happened. I'm not sure how to embed video on here, but here is the link so if someone could embed for me would be great. Thanks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RffW56u7a0w

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Jaywalking? Are you kidding me? Makes me sad, because I really like his look and intensity...when they let him talk and show more than thuggish mannerisms.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Jaywalking? Are you kidding me? Makes me sad, because I really like his look and intensity...when they let him talk and show more than thuggish mannerisms.
What, and be like every single other black guy who has been in the WWE before?

Boring.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
He seems like a nice guy tbh
Great guy for sure. We talked for quite a bit off-camera about JTG jobbing, TNA, MMA, etc and he's a very intelligent individual.

Boring.
If they brought back Nation of Domination he would do well as a heel in the stable.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Great guy for sure. We talked for quite a bit off-camera about JTG jobbing, TNA, MMA, etc and he's a very intelligent individual.
What DID he think of that, since it looked like he was to get the push, then vanished after the breakup?

Boring.
I think you misread me. I said MORE than the thugging character he and JTG played. Because as a black man, that consistently played out stereotype offends and disappoints me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What DID he think of that, since it looked like he was to get the push, then vanished after the breakup?
Can't touch on anything said off record, sorry bro

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Sad thing is for some time they been talking about splitting the team and when they do split'em up just to find out they're BORING.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts