Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm truly sadden to hear this. Rest In Peace Shad Gaspard.

People throw around the word "Hero", but this man truly died being a Hero and put his child's life ahead of his own.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I always try to put myself in the family's shoes in these situations and honestly it is so beyond comprehension what his wife and son must be going through. It makes me appreciate every single happy moment I have because I know that his family is going to feel nothing but pain for a really long time. It just doesn't feel fair. I'm a very spiritual person and I know that Shad is fine and in a good place, but my goodness I can't even fathom what his family is going through.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Man once Monday hit you pretty knew what the answer was. Only a miracle by then needed to happen to for him to make it. Sadly it didnt happen.

At least he washed to shore so he can have a proper funeral.

Guys a true hero. Told the lifeguards save my son first and there's that gas station incident.

Yoyoyoyo. RIP Shad

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Truly awful news. I'm sure his son will carry with him the rest of his life the fact that his father died to save him. I mourn with Shad Gaspard's family and loved ones today. My heart goes out to you and my prayers.

·
Registered
430 Posts
After hearing that he went missing at sea, I can't say I'm shocked by the outcome. Nonetheless, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Obviously I never knew the guy personally, neither was I a particular fan of Cryme Tyme, but these things don't matter in situations like this. The guy evidently made a life of self-less deeds and has a track record of heroic feats. To die a hero is a telling sign of the man's character. RIP Shad, you went too young but succeeded in saving your son's life.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Just very sad about this. RIP and thoughts to his family and friends. He really had a great career and family going outside of wrestling. Desperately sad.

121 - 140 of 168 Posts