Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
It looks pretty crappy mayne. The grid is covering her face and shit, other then that it would look good.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
You can hardly see the "sexy canadian girls", make them larger. The text and brushs over the pictures doesn't look good.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
^It might be the bio of one of the Sexy Canadian Girls. I mean.... is there one man on the planet that knows his measurements, aside from maybe a tailor?

Whole concept of the banner is a bit wierd... but chicks... so it balances out I guess. Not bad, but they Sexy Canadian Girls text just kinda gets lost in the shuffle with the white outline. And your placement, quite frankly, just sucks.

N

·
0 Posts
I can't even see half their eye colors, so what are you talking about? One is obviously looking opposite of our direction, anyway.

Not a good looking banner other than the chicks, and they aren't really in position to...I mean, look good.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Nitemare said:
I can't even see half their eye colors, so what are you talking about?
I'm talkin' about daytime love making. And if you don't like that, I will punch you. Right in the mouth. Now step aside while I play everyone a little ditty on the Jazz Flute.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts