Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several WWE stars have privately indicated in recent weeks that they are contemplating leaving the organization—and the wrestling business altogether—once their current contracts expire.

Edge, who’s current deal with World Wrestling Entertainment expires in two years, has been telling people that he may retire from the wrestling industry once it concludes.

One company insider noted to Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer that four other WWE stars have stated in recent weeks that they’ve completely lost their passion for wrestling, to such a degree that they vow to leave the business altogether once their contracts expire.

A fifth wrestler claims he will leave WWE once his current deal runs out, but will continue wrestling elsewhere.
I wonder who they are.....

Edge isn't surprising really, another world title wouldn't do him any harm before he leaves though.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
:lmao what a report.

SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE LEAVING THE COMPANY. SOME PEOPLE. YA KNOW, UNNAMED SUSPECTS PEOPLE.

Edge is no shock. the guy has been through a lot, but geez, that's in two years, so there's no point in going over it now.

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,050 Posts
I believe Edge will be retiring because his body is giving up on him, not due to lack of will for the business.

Loldirtsheets.

"4 wrestlers WHO WE CANNOT NAME WILL BE RETIRIIING WITHIN 2 YEARS", i mean it's not like WWE has a lot of older stars at all is it?

The best part is "ONE WRESTLER WILL LEAVE IN NEXT COUPLE YEARS BUT WRESTLE ELSEWHERE", I mean seriously why do people still listen to these people?

If they had names this would be a slight bit believable...

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Edge really should hang it up soon. Hes epic on the mic, but hes waaaaay past his prime in terms of ring ability.

Anyways, I dont see who lost their passion in wrestling. Everyone is preforming great. And Matt and Carlito were both released, so I dont know who it can be.

And no, no fucking way its Punk. The guy has the wrestling fire burning in him. He hasnt even hit his prime yet. Dont be fucking ridiculous.

·
Banned
81 Posts
1. Edge
2. Primo Colon?
3. Mark Henry
4. MVP
5th person - CM Punk

Edge for obvious reasons. He has about a year left in him at most.
Primo is angry because of Carlito being fired.
Henry wants to retire.
MVP has lost passion for the sport altogether. It's obvious. They never go anywhere with him and he knows.

CM Punk. He hasn't lost passion but he's always being jobbed so he might want to go back to ROH or TNA.

·
Banned
109 Posts
I personally just received a report that another 3 people are thinking about leaving but as you know plans can change anytime. One important source told me that these 3 have lost their passion and will be released next year but the dates of their release are not yet known. The releases will take place next year at any given time of the year.

BELIEVE ME, BELIEVE ME lol

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Wow, another shitty report from the Observer, can't believe it.

Edge has talked about retiring in 2012 for a long time now. He won't be leaving out of frustration; he'll be leaving because his body is held together by staples, duct tape and super glue.

You can't believe the rest of the report when the first part is based on a fallacy. Four other stars are frustrated like Edge? So does that mean Rey Mysterio (another broken-down body), Undertaker (another broken-down body), Triple H (another guy with many injuries at this point) and Big Show (a guy worn down with injuries and getting up there in age)?

Also, it's whose, Observer, not "who's" when you're speaking of something being owned or possessed by an individual ("Edge, who's current deal...").

Ridiculous crap.

The most frustrated and passionless guy in the company is probably MVP. So if it's based on that criteria, who will join him, Primo, Yoshi?

·
Banned
81 Posts
The report implies that the wrestlers are older. None of the ones you said would quit WWE right now. The only thing that could happen is Kelly Kelly gets released.

All the people I picked are older and have been doing less recently, except Primo because he's on bad terms with WWE. His NXT pro run will be his last.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
So another Vintage Dirthseet bullshit report then. Edge said somewhere that he might retire when his contract is up but as for the rest of this report its laughable as usual from the sheets.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
MVP is one of them probably.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Its probably the guys like Regal , Yoshi Tatsu , Darren Young , Primo , Vance Archer , Curt Hawkins , Dudebusters , Chavo

The guys who are in WWE Thursday Night Superstars Purgatory , you know?

Other than those guys I'm thinking guys who are "Mis-used/Under-Used" like MVP , Kofi Kingston , Matt Hardy , Christian , Kaval , R-Truth ,(OH PLEASE LET HIM BE ONE OF THE LEAVERS!)

Also some guys who are not used AT-ALL like Joey Mercury & Luke Gallows.

And finally , unfortunately........... I think I actually could see CM Punk leaving the WWE , hes been Big shows bitch and the leader of a crappy stable for months so if things don't turn around now that hes on RAW I could see him getting frustrated at it

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
if this report was true I'd hope it was David Otunga, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and Vickie Guerrero.

Also I just received a report that a person leaving the Minnesota Vikings. I cant say who it is right now, but it might not happen. If it doesn't happen it's because Stefani McNoham has instructed Vikings executives to make false reports and play with the dirtsheets. So if I'm wrong it's not my fault, just sayin.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Punk is a three time world champion. And hes still just 31. He'll be fine.

Honestly, the son of a bitch can go through hell, come back, and win world heavyweight gold. They're just pushing other people at the moment. Hes established for now.

As for Primo, he has the passion. He could have done big things if Carlito didnt fuck things up for him.

·
Registered
859 Posts
edge, kane, big show, chavo

·
Banned
81 Posts
Where'd you hear that?
Your brother gets fired because he's a little bitch.
You are now on bad terms with WWE.
Primo Colon won't go next to Vince as Carlito is walking away, shake his head and go, "That rascal...". He'll defend his brother to an extent and be on bad terms. Besides, you brother getting fired probably makes you want to follow in his direction.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts