Wrestling Forum banner

Several TNA notes

1789 Views 16 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Mr. Kennedy
- Out of all the European wrestlers who got tryouts with TNA on their recent tour, Mark Hawkins impressed the most and will likely get a deal, if anyone does.

- Madison Rayne got sick on the recent European tour and didn’t work the show in Manchester. Instead of the usual Rayne and Tara vs. Mickie James and Angelina Love match, they went with Love vs. Mickie with Tara as referee.

- TNA switched the dates for Destination X and Victory Road because the plan is to beef up the X Division and since it wouldn’t be in the next month or two, they hoped everything would be ready by July and switched the dates.

- Abyss is out of action until the February 24th TNA iMPACT in Fayetteville, North Carolina. He’s being kept off TV to sell injuries from Crimson stabbing in the back with Janice.

wrestling911

anyone heard about this mark hawkings?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· #TEAMFIT
8,483 Posts
- Out of all the European wrestlers who got tryouts with TNA on their recent tour, Mark Hawkins impressed the most and will likely get a deal, if anyone does.

- Madison Rayne got sick on the recent European tour and didn’t work the show in Manchester. Instead of the usual Rayne and Tara vs. Mickie James and Angelina Love match, they went with Love vs. Mickie with Tara as referee.

- TNA switched the dates for Destination X and Victory Road because the plan is to beef up the X Division and since it wouldn’t be in the next month or two, they hoped everything would be ready by July and switched the dates.

- Abyss is out of action until the February 24th TNA iMPACT in Fayetteville, North Carolina. He’s being kept off TV to sell injuries from Crimson stabbing in the back with Janice.

wrestling911

anyone heard about this mark hawkings?
I wish he gone longer tbh...

And that's some good news about The X-Division. Hopefully we see the return of the X Cups.

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
I thought they moved the PPV's so Lockdown actually had a road to Lockdown but the reason here is cool by me. I'm excited the X div is getting some more focus and I hope TNA sign that Mark Haskins.

Oh and 24th isn't long enough, I wish Abyss was gone longer so he could get himself in shape.

· Number 30 in the Rumble
1,676 Posts
Great to see they are focusing on the x-division more, I hope the Destination X will something like 5 or 6 x division matches plus a world title and knockouts match.

· Registered
45 Posts
Plans for TNA to build up the X-Division and the KO Division will give the whole promotion a boost (hopefuly) as SEAN 590 says " I hope the Destination X will something like 5 or 6 x division matches plus a world title and knockouts match" I second this.

· Registered
1,013 Posts
I'm one of the few people here who doesn't hate Abyss with a passion, but he REALLY needs to get back in shape. There was a time when he still wasn't the greatest wrestler, but he could put on decent matches. I understand whhy he's returning then, beccause that's gonna be the build to Victory Road and LockDown, but I hope he was bullshitting around ruing his time off, even though he probably was.

Good news for the X Division, they appear to be serious this time around, more KO's is a good sign. Maybe a few more tag teams too, but every other title in TNA has enough people to go for it.

Another thing to note is that Crimson could be entering a TV Title Feud with Abyss, which honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea, as long as Teach Me How To Douglas is involved in some way, he never got a proper rematch.

· Registered
3,860 Posts
Great to see they are focusing on the x-division more, I hope the Destination X will something like 5 or 6 x division matches plus a world title and knockouts match.
I think Destination X should be an all-X Division show. Any other titles could be defended on the Impact after the PPV, much like what happened when Hardcore Justice took place.

· Banned
213 Posts
Isn't it funny how something positive or good news is overlooked by a lengthy thread with Nash, Kenny and Steen belittling the TNA product while everyone agrees?

Anywho, I think this is a good signing if they pick up Haskins. Moving Destination X to July also means there is a real good chance they can sign Kaval beforehand.

· Registered
12,862 Posts
-No clue on who Mark Hawkins is,But I'll check him out!

- Hope Madison is feeling better bu now!

-I sure hope they are actually serious this time about the X-division!

-Much too soon for Abyss to return!,I thought this was a perfect chance to just re-boot/re-package his whole character.

· Registered
12,862 Posts
Isn't it funny how something positive or good news is overlooked by a lengthy thread with Nash, Kenny and Steen belittling the TNA product while everyone agrees?

Anywho, I think this is a good signing if they pick up Haskins. Moving Destination X to July also means there is a real good chance they can sign Kaval beforehand.
Indeed!

· Registered
840 Posts
That would explain why madison wasnt at manchester...couldnt believe my luck (or lack of it)

· Banned
2,174 Posts
YAY! Attraction Haskins and Vigilante Moss might be on the way!!

· Registered
2,114 Posts
Seen Mark Haskins live, very indie-ish, doesn't come across like much of a standout to be perfectly honest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.