Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember Bray Wyatt's old vignettes, those were pretty cool, not gonna lie.
A guy coming out in a suit and just flapping his gums isn't gonna cut it folks, i get WWII flashbacks to Triple H and his god awful multi year run as the head of the authority, just killing time with meaningless dog shit promos.
Any character with sinister undertones to it needs SOME level of production behind it, unless you're Jake The Snake Roberts and you're an absolute master of the mic, which Seth certainly is not.
Also, a suit is a lazy choice for his character, he needs to come out in some sort of vest or robe at all times, befitting of a cult leader, give it some flavour that's all.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00PD utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Angry at refs
3,221 Posts
I wouldn't say he needs them. His character would very highly benefit from having vignettes, though.
I'm not sure about a robe since that's a bit cliche. Having him look like a normal, everyday man is more impactful imo.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,782 Posts
The gimmick has run its course already honestly. There's no rhyme or reason to what he's doing.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,782 Posts
Well more than anything, it's very repetitive, but what isn't in today's WWE.

That and there is no one for him to even feud with if they do happen to get it right. After this whole Rey/Black/Humberto/Dominik thing, what options are there for his next program? There literally is nothing.

They're gonna have to start raping NXT of all its talent soon. Adam Cole, Kieth Lee, and Ciampa are all gonna get called up.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That and there is no one for him to even feud with if they do happen to get it right. After this whole Rey/Black/Humberto/Dominik thing, what options are there for his next program? There literally is nothing.

They're gonna have to start raping NXT of all its talent soon. Adam Cole, Kieth Lee, and Ciampa are all gonna get called up.
They're gonna have to add more layers to the stable, as far as character work goes, have them attempt to embalm people, fuck it. You can't have them be the Legacy 2.0, it was horrendous.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The gimmick has run its course already honestly. There's no rhyme or reason to what he's doing.
Exactly.
He is too bland to pull out any kind of gimmick. To me, he's the kind of guy who should be in a tag team for most of his career. His look is decent but when he opens his mouth...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I honestly think Evil Uno sloppy ass is more interesting than Murphy and Theory combined.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,524 Posts
He just needs less mic time period.

He's still a terrible promo. Why they feel the need to give this guy 10-20 minutes mic time every week is absurd. And also a brightly shining reminder as to why the WWE haemorrhages viewers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts