Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seth Rollins went from being the first full-time wrestler to defeat post-streak Lesnar, not once, but twice, with the second time being CLEAN. He then defeated Strowman too, clean. Hell, he apparently beat up The Fiend so bad that the referee had to call a stoppage.....

This guy went from having one of the strongest super pushes in recent memory, designed to make him Roman's replacement and turn him into the FOTC, and now he has just...

Lost clean to Kevin Owens at Wrestlemania

RIP Seth. Vince must have lost his confidence in him big time.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,148 Posts
This is what heels do. They lose clean to the faces. Were you expecting Rollins to go over Owens clean? It's more detrimental for Owens to lose clean to Rollins, than it is for Seth to lose clean to Owens.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Looking back, he really shouldn't have been able to get all those wins against Brock. I think he was always overrated. He's exciting in the ring and has a cool look but I don't like the Seth Rollins persona, heel or face. He's cut enough bad promos that I just lost interest in him completely and the whole thing with Becky made him look like total doofus. I also think his Messiah gimmick is trash and I think his stable is going to be very forgettable once it's over. The only good thing is that it established Murphy a bit.

·
Banned
839 Posts
Seth Rollins is boring and atrocious whilst Kevin Owens is chubby and annoying. Neither of them should be anywhere near the main event so it hardly matters which one of those jabronis won or lost.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I mean he probably doesn’t mind it. He is an actor playing his role as a wrestler on a sports entertainment show after all. He seems to be pretty complacent with his mediocrity, so good for him.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Rollins is still one of their biggest stars and he's heel now so of course he's gonna be taking a few more losses than usual but he's still more of a complete package than Kevin Owens ever will be. Owens needed that win more than Seth too.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Not really.. Vince's logic would be along the lines.. Seth is the new Number 1 contender.. while Kevin Owens goes to feuding with some nobody :D

·
Registered
23,501 Posts
Seth was booked strong for months. KO needed to win this match.

Seth will still be remembered for the guy who beat Lesnar twice and cashed in MITB in the main event of Mania. He's a made man in a lot ways, KO isn't. So this all made sense and Seth could challenge for the WWE Title tomorrow and it wouldn't feel out of place.

So it hasn't been that big of a fall from grace.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Seth Rollins went from being the first full-time wrestler to defeat post-streak Lesnar, not once, but twice, with the second time being CLEAN. He then defeated Strowman too, clean. Hell, he apparently beat up The Fiend so bad that the referee had to call a stoppage.....

This guy went from having one of the strongest super pushes in recent memory, designed to make him Roman's replacement and turn him into the FOTC, and now he has just...

Lost clean to Kevin Owens at Wrestlemania

RIP Seth. Vince must have lost his confidence in him big time.
Couldn't have happened to a better scumbag. Lovin it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts