Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly, I'm not big on these indie guys. I tend to believe they are all hype. A few kicks and some unneeded backflips/ high flying. Daniel Bryan worked out good and I was sold on him the first night. I was never sold on Kaval. Now, I've got to know what is so special about Tyler Black/Seth Rollins. I've seen ONE match of his (vs. Vance Archer). I saw a lot of the same things some unneeded back flips a few kicks (he won the match with a low superkick).

TBH with you it's the best Vance Archer match I've ever seen. I'm not SOLD on him but I see he's a good talent. What i want to know is is he worth it? Is he another Evan Bourne or is he the real deal? Is this a guy who can actually raise up the card or is he just another flashy Kaval?

· Registered
4,724 Posts
I was never sold on him in Ring of Honor. Never thought he was that great and had one of the worst matches in ROH history with Austin Aries (an hour long unannounced match). So, I myself, am interested on why everyone thinks he's so great cause I didn't think he was good in Ring of Honor and he's bound to be worse in WWE since he has to do the generic WWE style of work.

· Banned
266 Posts
I was never a big fan of his but he can wrestle mile wide circles around 90% of the WWE roster.Only guys on or above his level on WWE roster are Danielson,Ziggler,Bourne,Mistico and maybe Punk.Maybe i forgot someone but anyway......

And "another Evan Bourne"?If by that you mean an amazing athlete then yes.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
First off, I think he will be successful. He is a very prominent figure in FCW, so it is clear they believe in him. He is 6'2" with decent build, and he has a pretty good look. Also, I saw one of his promos and it was actually pretty good. He's not a high flyer. He is more of an 'athlete'. He is a sort of John Morrison/Shelton Benjamin Type. Lastly, I think his matches are entertaining and creative.

· Banned
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evan Bourne is a spot monkey. He hits a few flips and kicks. There is a reason why they've never pulled the trigger on ever giving him a belt. From what I've seen I have not see that great ring psychology from him. His best matches was with Jericho. Either way my point is that Evan has not done anything to qualify as being successful in kayfabe. He gets lost in the shuffle. Bryan hasn't got lost. Kaval got fired. I'm asking which path with Rollins go in.

· Banned
266 Posts
Evan Bourne is a spot monkey. He hits a few flips and kicks. There is a reason why they've never pulled the trigger on ever giving him a belt. From what I've seen I have not see that great ring psychology from him. His best matches was with Jericho. Either way my point is that Evan has not done anything to qualify as being successful in kayfabe. He gets lost in the shuffle. Bryan hasn't got lost. Kaval got fired. I'm asking which path with Rollins go in.
Evan Bourne iz an amazing wrestler who got lost in the shuffle because of one simple reason,he's small.They couldn't do that to Danielson sinply because he is Danielson,he is to valuable to them.And Kaval didn't get fired,he asked to be released because he saw he is going nowhere.Why are you making stuff up?

And please tell me,what exactly does the term "psychology" mean to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.