Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,414 Posts
Re: Seth vs Fiend

They're the two most unstoppable forces in the company right now. This should main event Wrestlemania 36

In the meantime, put Bray over in high profile feuds against Goldberg, Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns etc. Feed him.

Rollins can do his thing until Mania.

Bada Bing Bada Boom. With the two of them built up to demi-God status that'd be a hell of a clash of characters

·
Registered
683 Posts
Re: Enjoy Bray Wyatt while you can......

Or parents will complain that he's too scary for the kids and as fucking usual, Vince and Stephanie will fold and give in.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Keep the fiend away from Cuckfit Jesus as Fiends the only good thing about the show.

Use Fiend as special attraction whilst Bray cuts Promo’s. Have Fiend win in dominating fashion like last night

·
526 Posts

How the fuck is bray wyatt the best thing about wwe right now? I seriously love this character. Idgaf for me it was match of the night. What a fucking performance by bray. those pants... why the fuck isnt anyone shouting from the mountain top about those pants? Idk how the hell they got this one past vince. Goddamn. So good

·
glock lesnar
469 Posts

I can definitely see them dumbing down the mask in the future and going from there so trust me I’m soaking all of this in

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

Well, yes, but he's managed to get this stupid gimmick over. That doesn't have anything to do with booking, that's presentation.

I have no faith he's going to be booked well and neither should anyone else. Bray has never been one of Vinces guys, and if you're not one of Vinces guys, you can't become one, you're stuck.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts

Well, yes, but he's managed to get this stupid gimmick over. That doesn't have anything to do with booking, that's presentation.

I have no faith he's going to be booked well and neither should anyone else. Bray has never been one of Vinces guys, and if you're not one of Vinces guys, you can't become one, you're stuck.
If he's not, how did he get so many gimmick changes? How many people get this many gimmick changes complete with build up nowadays?

That being said, it wont happen for a while. I imagine they'll build him up for a bit before feeding him to anyone.

21 - 40 of 93 Posts