Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I don't want to see him on Raw, or Smackdown. However, I think he should start off as a mainstay for NXT, occasionally showing up on the main roster shows squaring off against talent of those shows. I just think he would do himself a favor of trying to capture that crowd, and then use that as an advantage once on the main roster(s). Fans will be familiar with him giving him some credibility as a "face" which is more than likely how he will debut. The only problem right now is that NXT doesn't really have a top tier "heel" for him to feud with.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I think he should but I'd be surprised if he does. New guys getting pushed over guys that have been on the main roster for a few years is ridiculous imo. Especially if the older guys haven't actually had a proper push themselves.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I think he should but I'd be surprised if he does. New guys getting pushed over guys that have been on the main roster for a few years is ridiculous imo. Especially if the older guys haven't actually had a proper push themselves.
Some of those guys on the main roster don't deserve a push in my opinion.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Kinda weird that he's stuck in FCw for so long. I seriously believe that they should pus guys like him or Richie Steamboat or Leo Kruger to nxt, to have them work in front a bigger crowd and eventually move to the big shows.

·
Banned
690 Posts
When Seth Rollins can either cut a good promo or put on a good match* when not facing someone who can lead him by the nose to one I'll support his callup.

*I'm defining good match as better than Bo Rotundo vs someone with a broken neck.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Just because someone's been with the company a while, doesn't mean they deserve a push. They might be awful, like a lot of them are.

As for Rollins, I think he's good enough (especially in ring wise) for the main roster and he has a great look that could sell him as a heel or face easily. Not sure about his mic skills though, haven't seen any promos to be honest.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
If you want to kill his career send him to NXT.I mean Tyler Rex and Hawkins were "Fired" from WWE on NXT and most people didn't even notice it.NXT is the WWE's version of HELL and Rollins is far away from hell.

·
Registered
309 Posts
While I would love some fresh meat on the NXT roster, I don't know if Seth Rollin qualifies since he's above it so-to-speak.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I really would love to see Rollins and Ohno head to the main roster after their match on FCW last week they would be an awesome addition to the WWE. Its a shame that FCW is only in Florida would love to see them come over on tours :)

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rollins, but not Ohno. Kassius deserves to be FCW World Champion. Rollins would have to drop the title to Ohno before coming to the WWE. I don't know that Rollins is above the show NXT either. Seth would fit right in on that show, and then slowly work his way up to the main roster.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Just because someone's been with the company a while, doesn't mean they deserve a push. They might be awful, like a lot of them are.
Thing is, we can't tell because they don't get enough of a chance to really show their assets. For example, everyone hates Slater, especially if he talks more. He just needs more chance. Kidd could be a good player in reviving lucha style wrestling on SmackDown if they put him on that instead of NXT.

People sorta like JTG are lost causes though of course.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Seth should be booked just like CM Punks WWECW character but on SD. Seth's character and manerisms remind me of Jeff Hardy so I think he should be like Jeff but replace the Daredevil stuff with taking opponents to the limit, wrestling circles around them etc.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i like seth, i really do. i dont think his promos are there yet. maybe his character should never speak lol.
Fuck his mic skills, everything in the ring he has done has been sharp. His charisma is there as well. People (not KOTRE) are naturally drawn to him, especially the younger crowd. He has "it", and it takes some time to get comfortable speaking in front of 10,000 people. With time comes skill, and I think for now he is perfect for a show like NXT to mature, and become a focal point of that show. He certainly isn't above NXT at this point, and he is a solid star that the show needs right now.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Naa, I think that Rollings should go straight to Smackdown (B show) and stay there for 6 months. He should then go to RAW for 6 months and enjoy a US Title reign. He will then win the money in the bank match then become a WWE champion and main event Wrestlemania! Book it!

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
When Seth Rollins can either cut a good promo or put on a good match* when not facing someone who can lead him by the nose to one I'll support his callup.

*I'm defining good match as better than Bo Rotundo vs someone with a broken neck.
See Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose for the FCW 15 title.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Naa, I think that Rollings should go straight to Smackdown (B show) and stay there for 6 months. He should then go to RAW for 6 months and enjoy a US Title reign. He will then win the money in the bank match then become a WWE champion and main event Wrestlemania! Book it!
can we slow that plan down a little bit lol? we're already having people main event wrestlemania that havent even had a match on tv?

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,531 Posts
See Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose for the FCW 15 title.
He has already and uses that match as the match that convinced him that Rollins sucks :rolleyes:

Don't take Kotre's opinion into consideration, because he's more the vocal minority than large majority on here. He has every right to his opinion but mat wrestling is just not his taste and that's what guys like Seth Rollins and Kassius Ohno do best.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts